Chapter 23

Jungkook pov

I went home with Jin hyung and Hobi hyung. We dropped our bags and headed to Jiminie hyung's room. We heard a sound coming from his bathroom. Jin hyung ran to check.

"He's throwing up again" Jin hyung claimed. Hobi hyung left the room to get another medicine.

Jin hyung and I assisted him to his bed to lie down.

"I don't understand why you got sick" Jin hyung stated.

"It's because of love sick" I blurted. Jimin hyung glared at me.

"It rained last night when he was walking home" I said. Hobi hyung came back with water and medicine.

"Here you go" he said and helped hyung sit down.

"How are you feeling?"Jin hyung asked.

"I felt dizzy earlier. It got a little better now but my stomach is still a bit upset"he answered.

"I was so worried you'd faint or something happens to you because we're not here earlier and I told you I'd stay with you but you insisted me to not worry and go to school but I couldn't concentrate in classes at all because all I thought was you" Jin hyung rapped. He raps when he's mad.

"I love you hyung" Jimin hyung weakly uttered.

"I love you too now rest while I cook something for you"Jin hyung said and left the room.

"Do you need anything?" Hobi hyung asked and hyung shook his head.

"Let's go out Jungkookie"hyung called me.

"I want to stay here" I said. Hobi hyung nodded and left us.

"Don't stay here. You'll get sick too"Jimin hyung told me.

"I'll be fine" I smiled. I've been worried about him too. Taehyungie hyung told me that he confessed to Jeongyeon noona yesterday.

Jimin hyung didn't tell us what happened after so I'm thinking he got rejected. It's also obvious because noona likes another man.

I also feel bad for Suga hyung. He's locking himself in his room. He doesn't say he's hurt but we feel it. We're not blaming Jihyo about it, she has her own feelings too.

This dorm is gonna be full of heartbreaks that's why I only love banana milk. Banana milk will never hurt me.

I got up to get a hand towel. I dipped it in a water and placed it on his forehead.

"Thank you" He thanked.

"You always take care of me so now I'm doing it" I said making him smile.

Later on, the door opened. Namjoon, Suga and Taehyungie hyung is here.

"I heard you threw up again" Suga hyung said.

"I'm fine now"

"Drink that" Suga placed a tea beside him and left.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"No. I'm fine" he said and coughed.

"Make sure to eat too" Namjoon hyung told him before leaving.

Taehyungie hyung and I are left in his room, watching him. I placed my hand on his forehead. It's a good thing that he isn't that hot like earlier.

"Jeongyeon told me to tell you 'Get well soon'" Taehyungie hyung said.

"Hyung not now" I whispered but he said it's fine.

"You told her I'm sick?" Jimin hyung asked.

"She asked me why you're not at school. What else could I have said" he replied.

"What are you gonna do now?" I asked hyung.

"I told her to give me a chance to show her my feelings"he replied with a weak voice.

"Maybe you shouldn't talk too much right now. Rest so that you can gain your strength" Taehyungie hyung cheered.

"Let's get this bread!" I yelled but they looked at me with a 'What the hell was that' face.

Jeongyeon pov

We're eating pasta and I'm happy to spend time with Jinyoung. He keeps talking but I wasn't listening. I keep getting distracted. What if Jimin wasn't really sick? What if something happened to him?

"It's funny right?" He chuckled and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah" I faked a laugh.

"Jackson broke a table at the cafeteria. He sat on it and it broke" he laughed so I just laughed too.

"That's funny" I told him. Suddenly his face became serious.

"About the thing I wanted to tell you" he said and held my hand. I feel nervous.

"What is it?" I asked and gulped nervously.

"I've been hanging out with you for the past years. You're so pretty especially now"he said. I gulped nervously.

"I like you and I kinda thought that maybe you like me too?"he confessed. I just stared at him without blinking. I'm too shocked right now.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
This is the moment I always wanted.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ How was your day?
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote! Let me know your thoughts in the comments :))
Stay safe and be happy ❤️❤️❤️