Chapter 40

Jeongyeon pov

I woke up and my head hurts. I'm in a mysterious room that somewhat look liked abandoned. I was about to move but I realized my hands are tied, and so as my feet. I couldn't speak, my mouth is covered with a tape. I tried to scream but no one could hear me.

I noticed an unconscious Jinyoung lying beside me. I don't understand what's happening. How could he do this? He's not someone like that. That's not the Jinyoung I know.

I suddenly heard him groan and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes widened when he saw me. He stood up immediately but he fell on his knees.

"It hurts"he groaned, touching his head. I tried to speak but he couldn't understand me. He walked towards me. I'm scared. What is he gonna do this time?

"How did we end up here?"he asked.

I blinked my eyes. What?

"What happened to you?"he said and took off the tape on my mouth.

"You're a bastard! You took me here. You're the one who's trying to kill me" I yelled.

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about. I just suddenly blacked out and now I'm here"he panicked.
I could see the panic in his eyes. Is he telling the truth?

"Let's find a way to get out of here"he stated.

He tried to untie the rope on my hands but he struggled. He was about to untie it successfully when the door suddenly opened.

I couldn't believe it.

She swayed her hips, walking in.

"How was it?"she laughed. I felt my blood boiling inside me.

"You're crazy!"I growled. She flipped her hair and crossed her arms.

"I just want my Jimin back"she scoffed.

"Who are you?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh! Right, I'm Seulgi. You probably don't remember me because I'm just drugging you for you to do what I say. Nice to meet you"she said as she reached out her hand to him. She's drugging him to do this to me? She has no conscience at all.

"How dare you!?"Jinyoung raged. She suddenly slapped him for not shaking her hand.

"Yah!"I yelled. She got mad and grabbed something to hit me on the head. I fell on the ground, still tied on the chair.

"Jeongyeon no!"I heard Jinyoung spoke. Seulgi laughed again and hit me.

My eyes.

It's starting to get heavy.

---
~timeskip~

Third person pov

"Don't worry. We're doing our best to find her"the officer claimed.

"That's the best you can do? It's been six freakin days!"Jimin yelled in anger. Jin held him and rubbed his back.

"They're gonna find her sooner, let's trust them"Jin consoled. He knows it's hard for him, also for everyone. It's been six days since she went missing and the police still couldn't find anything.

Wendy already recovered and is now helping them to search as well. If only she remembered the name of who caught Jeongyeon, she thought it would be easier.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't remember it" she apologized.

"It's fine"Jimin replied.

"What if we go to Jennie? Don't you think it's the same man who took her?"Namjoon suggested.

"That's a good idea!"Momo exclaimed.

"She probably knows something about it"Mina stated.

"I'll go with you"Nayeon said.

Namjoon, Jimin and Nayeon went to the hospital to visit Jennie. They were too emotional not to think about it before. They brought fruits for her.

They arrived at the hospital and asked for her room number. They reached her room and Namjoon knocked before opening the door.

They walked inside and saw her sleeping but she wasn't alone. Rose was also there, accompanying her. She bowed as soon as she saw them.
They don't like her but they have no choice. Namjoon handed her the basket full of fruits.

"Thank you"she thanked and motioned them to sit.

"How is she?"Namjoon asked.

"She's recovering well"She replied.

They became silent for a while, it became awkward. Nayeon is checking her nails, Namjoon is staring at the ceiling, Jimin is looking at his toes while Rose is fidgeting her fingers.

"Let's wait until Jennie wakes up"Nayeon whispered.

Rose coughed.

"Can I talk to Jimin for a while?"Rose asked and Namjoon nodded.

Jimin and Rose headed out of Jennie's room and went to the cafeteria of the hospital.

"I know you hate me and I'm sorry for the things I did"She started. 

"I don't hate you. I hated the things you were doing"he responded. She smiled and took a deep breathe.

"I heard about what happened to Jeongyeon"she stated.

"If there's something I can help with, you can tell me"she added.

"I don't know.. the police still couldn't find anything. Did Jennie already told the police about the man who did this to her?"he asked.

"Not yet.. they still can't ask questions to her since she's still traumatized, she freaks out whenever she recalls that incident but she mentioned someone to me. I'm not sure if it's right though"she replied. Jimin sensed a little bit of hope.

"Jinyoung"she continued. Jimin got  confused. Why him? Why would he do something like this?

"Are you sure?"he asked then she nodded. It's impossible he thought.

"I couldn't believe it at first too but Jinyoung has also been missing. His friends and family were looking for him"

A lots of things crossed his mind. Why would he help Seulgi? Is it because she likes Jeongyeon that's why he became an accomplice?

"Thank you for the information. It really means a lot"he thanked.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry about before. I was horrible and I knew my actions were wrong but I still chased you"she teared up.

"Stop thinking about it. You have become a better person. You'll find someone for you"he chuckled and wiped her tears.

"You lost weight, I know it's been hard for you but you should eat. Take care of yourself"Rose encouraged.

"How can I eat when I don't even know if she's eating well?"

A/N:
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update it immediately. By the way, stan the upcoming boy group Enhypen ❤️❤️ Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to do so. Sadly, only few chapters left. Don't forget to vote! Stay safe, I love you all❤️