Chapter 4

Third person pov

2nd semester already started and today is there first day of school.

Jeongyeon went to school with other girls and they guided her to her locker. She also went to the office of the principal to pick up her schedule.

"Jeongyeon we have the same first period!" Jihyo squeeled.

"That's great"

The others bid goodbye to them so the two were left alone.

"I'll go get my other things first" Jeongyeon said.

"I'll go with you"

They walked again to her locker and she got her books. As she closed her locker door, a guy whose riding a skateboard bumped into her which caused her books to fall on the floor.
Jihyo gasped.

Jeongyeon sat on the floor to pick up her books. "I'm sorry, I'll do it" the guy picked up her books and handed it to her. "I'm really sorry, I should have been more careful. Are you alright?"he apologized. His face was close to hers which made her stare.

"Are you alright?"he asked once again.

"Uh y-yeah. Thanks"she stuttered.

"My name is Jinyoung" he reached out his hand.

"I'm Jeongyeon"

"Nice meeting you and see you around"he smiled. 'He's handsome' she thought.

"Is he your crush already?" Jihyo teased.

"What? No"she denied. They didn't realize the bell rang.

"Oh no! We're late"Jihyo gasped.

They ran to reach their classroom and  they went in. Everyone was already there including the teacher.

" Why are you late?"Ms. Jung Wheein asked.

"Uhmm I showed her the other places of school" Jihyo replied.

"Oh you're the new student. Ms. Park you may take a sit and you please introduce yourself"

"Hi everyone I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Please take care of me" she bowed.

"Please sit beside Kim Taehyung"Ms. Jung commanded. Taehyung waved his hand and Jeongyeon sat beside him. Little did she know someone at the back was glaring at her.

Jimin pov

" Taehyung ah let's eat"I whined tugging his uniform.

"We just ate"

"I'm still hungry"

"Pig oink oink. Class is almost starting" he said.

"Okay~" I stood up and went to my chair at the back. I sighed. When is this gonna end, I miss home. I'll just take a nap. I heard the door open but I didn't bother to look.

"Goodmorning class" Ms Jung greeted.

"Goodmorning ma'am"

"Today is your first day for the 2nd semester and your first period is Science" she discussed. I still didn't bother to look up.  The door opened again.

"Why are you late?" Ms. Jung asked.

"Uhmm I showed her the other places of school" Jihyo replied.

"Oh you're the new student. Ms. Park you may take a sit and you please introduce yourself"
Huh? A new student? I looked up.
Crap. That's the annoying girl who called me jerk.

"Hi everyone I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Please take care of me"

That annoying girl has a name. I glared at her. I can't believe it, why does she have to be here?

"Please sit beside Kim Taehyung"
She walked and sat beside him.

What a coincidence.

A/N:

Hey guysss I hope you like it!
What are your hobbies?