Chapter 21

Jeongyeon pov

It's been weeks since I noticed Jimin started acting weird. I don't know if it's just my imagination but he's been really weird lately. Weird.. In a good way.

He has always been sweet to me and to others too but he became sweeter?
I keep thinking about it. Maybe something is bothering him lately but he doesn't know how to say it that's why he's just letting it out by becoming extra sweet? It doesn't make sense. I told the girls about it.

"But he's only like that to you" Dahyun claimed. Me? Why though?

"I don't think so" Jihyo denied.

"I think it is"Nayeon argued.

They started to argue about it but I'm glad the other girls stopped them.

"You shouldn't tell Jeongyeon what to do because you just dumped Yoongi for Daniel "Nayeon told Jihyo.

They are about to argue again but Tzuyu stopped them.

"We're talking about Jimin here okay? So calm down." she clarified.

"He's only like that to you and did you guys noticed that he didn't have a girlfriend ever since Jeongyeon transferred to our school?"Nayeon wiggled his eyebrows. I don't think it's because of me.

"What if you just ask him what's up?" Sana suggested.

"That's a good idea"I agreed.

Park Jimin pov

We're all here outside Yoongi hyung's room. He didn't come out since yesterday. The thing is Jihyo already started dating Daniel and he was obviously hurt by that.

"Call me if you need anything, okay? We can go fishing if you want"Jin hyung said.

"I can take you anywhere you want"Tae suggested.

"I can kill Daniel for you!" Jungkook yelled and Jin hyung smacked his head. Hobi hyung laughed at what he said.

"Yah! What the hell was that?"Jin hyung asked.

"I was just trying to make him feel better" Jungkook answered.

"That's going to make it worse" Namjoon hyung chuckled.

"Cheer up hyung! We're here for you" I said. He opened the door and glared at us.

"Why are you all noisy? I'm trying to sleep! I'm not hurt. I'm fine" he growled and rubbed his eyes.  We looked at each other.

"That's obviously a lie" Jin hyung claimed.

"Whatever" Yoongi hyung shooed us away and went back inside his room.

"Let's give him some time"Namjoon hyung said. We agreed and did our own things. I sat on the couch and called Tae. He's not even looking at me. He's on his phone, smiling. I kicked his leg to make him look at me.

"I called you"I said. I saw his phone and it has a picture of him and Sana. He quickly put his phone away.

"You didn't tell me about that" I pouted.

"We just started yesterday" He smiled.

"What!? You didn't tell me anything. I feel betrayed" I faked cry.

"Why? Why? Why?"Hobi hyung came.

"Aish.. I'm just gonna tell you guys. I'm dating Sana"Tae announced. Jin hyung spat the water he's drinking while Hobi hyung screamed so loudly that I think I broke my ear.

"You're a grown up already" Namjoon hyung sobbed.

"Congrats hyung!" Jungkook slapped his back making him groan.

~timeskip~

I went to Taehyung's room and lied down. He looked at me confusedly. He knows that when I do this, something is bothering me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just feel something.."

"I don't know what to do" I continued.

"Is this about the Bogo Shipda girl?" he asked. I smiled at the thought of her.

"You still call her that" I chuckled. That was an iconic incident.

"I can see that you like her"he grinned. I widened my eyes and sat up.

"Was I obvious?" I asked.

"For me and Jungkook, you are. Sana too and I'm sure for the others as well" he answered.

"What should I do Tae?" I asked.

"Tell her how you feel, but are you ready to feel rejection?"

"Yeah but I don't know if I have the courage to"I pouted. The door suddenly opened revealing Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung"

"Do it or regret it later. Rejected or not atleast you tried" he stated and left. Tae and I looked at each other.

"He must have over heard us"Tae said. Yoongi hyung doesn't show he cares but he really does.

"Confess to her when you're ready" Tae smiled. My phone buzzed and I received a text from Jeongyeon, "Can we meet at the park?"

"That must be a sign" Tae patted my shoulder. I sighed.

"It's now or never" I said.

Jeongyeon pov

I reached the park and he was already there. He's too fast. I'm nervous to ask him.

"Am I late?" I asked. He shook his head. He noticed that I was bringing a basket and a blanket.

"I wanted to have picnic at night. I'm hungry" I said. He walked closer to me and grabbed the basket from my hand.

"I'll carry this"he smiled. We walked near the river where are there lots of grasses and placed the blanket there. We sat. I opened the basket and gave him a sandwich and a juice. I got mine too.

"So why did you text me?" he asked. I gulped nervously.

"I just wanna talk about something" I said and took a bite from my sandwich.

"I don't mean to offend you or anything but I just noticed you're acting weird lately but in a good way. You have been more affectionate than before, it's not that I'm complaining. I just want to know why you became like that suddenly..to me? Whatever it is I'm ready to listen. If you have a problem you can always tell me" I assured him.

"You're always there to listen to me and just know that I am always here for you as well so don't worry"I added.

"You might avoid me"he said.

"I promise I won't" I said and raised my right hand. I'm sure the girls are wrong. He's probably having a serious problem that's why he lets it out by showing love to others.

"You're not gonna regret hearing it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I like you"

A/N:
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow and the next day because we're really busy in school. I hope you enjoyed reading this and don't forget to vote or leave your thoughts in the comments!
Remember to stay safe always ❤️❤️