𝓘𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰💒

❝𝓘𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞❞ 𝓐𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝓖𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐊𝐈

    ❝ ¿ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞᴉl plɹoʍ ɐ ǝuᴉƃɐɯᴉ noʎ ʇ,uɐɔ ʎɥʍ

ʞɔǝu ɹnoʎ uᴉ pooƃ os sʇᴉɟ ǝɔɐɟ ʎɯ ʍoɥ ǝʌo˥❞

"Imagine a world like this: us sipping on bubbly as we sit in the bath tub, which would obviously have the nice smelling bubble bath we like, anyway, we cuddle as we watch the sun set from the balcony window. Oh and the bubbly has to be the expensive type, i can't get tipsy off that supermarket crap, plus it tastes dodgy. But anyway, doesn't that just sound amazing?"

"(Y/N) you forget that you're only a one night stand at the moment."

"Then why am i still here, Tsukishima? Why is this the fourth week in a row you've called me and asked to 'come and hang out'." (Y/N) said in a slightly angrier tone, untangling herself from Kei.

"Y'know if you only wanna fuck me, just say. Don't ask to "hang out", don't go ahead and lead me on, don't fuck me and EXPECT me NOT to fall in love with you Kei Tsukishima." Tears falling from
her, now, red puffy eyes.

"And to think, i actually believed you cared about me." She flung the messy white sheets off of her body, picked up her clothes and underwear from the floor before quickly put them on.

"No- (Y/N), i do care about you, i-" Kei said, putting his glasses on as he sat up in his bed.

"Really Kei? Have you ever really cared about me?" She said, grabbing the rest of her things and running out of Kei's apartment, slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck." Kei sighed as he ran his hand through his blonde hair before falling back into bed.

That was one of the last conversations (Y/N) had with Kei. She thought they had something special, but it was clear that all he wanted was sex.

They knew everything about each other, for fuck sake they had been best friends since middle school all the way through highschool and college. So getting over him was hard, after all a 10+ year long friendship had been flushed down the drain with one sentence.

When (Y/N) wasn't being sad over it, she was angry, not just at tsukki.. but at herself too.

maybe if i didn't catch feelings so easily

why tf would i even say that? he had never asked me out? he only wanted sex, why am i so fucking stupid??

We had romantic nights. He would kiss me when i made him breakfast the next day, he'd hug me tight as he told me all sorts of things.