𝓢𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫...💒

𝓡𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝓫𝒚: SakkiReina 𝓟𝒍𝒐𝒕:  ❝𝓣sukishima is a youtuber who does song covers, no one but his family and yamaguchi knows about it

𝓟𝒍𝒐𝒕:  ❝𝓣sukishima is a youtuber who does song covers, no one but his family and yamaguchi knows about it. The reader listened to one of his covers and quickly fell in love with his voice, she hasn't seen his face since he only films his neck all the way from his waist so viewers can't really see his face.❞

𝓣𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕!!

(F/S) - 𝓕𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝓼𝒐𝒏𝒈

(Y/N) had fallen into a deep rabbit hole of youtube videos, from paranormal story times to glam makeup tutorials. She wasn't really paying attention to them though, it was more background noise whilst she was doing her homework...Well that was until one video in particular started to play. It was ❛Velvet Light❜ by Jakob Ogawa.. but it wasn't Jakob singing it? It was someone doing a cover of the song, his voice was soft and angelic as he played his acoustic guitar whilst serenading his viewers with his voice, it was so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. (Y/N) wanted to see who exactly was singing, but unfortunately the boy didn't show his face, instead the camera was positioned to only capture his neck down to his waist,showing his dark green jumper. The girl quickly fell in love with his voice and wanted to hear more. She clicked on his Youtube profile and subscribed, notifications on too. The youtuber, who went by the name K.T, only had a few hundred subscribers, around 300 to be more precise.

"K.T, huh?"

Sitting in class during lunch time, bored as always. (Y/N) plugged her earphones into her phone and clicked onto her youtube app, once again listening to 'K.T's' cover songs. 

(Y/N)'s peaceful moment was cut short when she was flicked on the head by none other then the king of salt, Kei Tsukishima.

"What do you want dick face?" (Y/N) sighed, taking out one earbud.

" Jeez, who broke your heart? I just wanted to see who your listening too, your taste in music has always sucked major balls."

"If it sucks then why do you wanna listen, you stupid giraffe." (Y/N) replied whilst handing Tsukki an earbud so that they could both hear the music.

When (Y/N) unpaused the video, Kei felt his soul leave his body. Of course she just had to be listening to his 'songs'.

"I really want him to sing (F/S), i'm too awkward to request anything though."

"Yeah, no. This sucks." Tsukki said, taking the earbud out before taking his leave, ready to tell Tadashi how embarrassed he is.

It had been a few weeks since 'K.T' released a new video however today he finally uploaded.

(Y/N) was finally starting to doze off to sleep at around 12:30 but a notification from her phone pulled (Y/N) from her sleepy state.

'K.T uploaded: A Song For Her :') '

(Y/N) plugged her earphones in and squinted at the bright screen, waiting for the video to start. Her eyes widened upon hearing the boys voice, he was signing (F/S). She sat up in her bed, listening to his voice. All the emotion he had put into this song made
(Y/N) feel like it was for her.

And she wasn't wrong.

That night, she went to bed with a smile plastered on her face.

"Where's Yamaguchi?" (Y/N) mumbled as she checked the time on her phone, he was definitely in school today so why wasn't he here?

"Oi short stuff, you waiting for Yamaguchi? He's doing extra practice."  Tsukki said as he walked up to the girl, giving her a bit of a scare in the process.

"Jesus fuck tsukki, you scared the shit outta me!!"

"Then be more aware of your surroundings."

"Yeah yeah whatever, i've gotta get going now, see ya later."

"I can walk you home if you want?"

The walk back home consisted of a few snarky comments, jokes and (Y/N) humming the tune to (F/S), which made Tsukki a blushing wreck.

"Well, thanks for walking me back Tsukki, i'll buy you some strawberry shortcake tomorrow." (Y/N) smiled as she reached to unlock her front door.

"Oh, and thanks for singing (F/S), your voice is amazing 'K.T'."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed inside, leaving Tsukki speechless, blushing and totally inlove.