BLM & Pridefall.

Sorry this isn't a chapter you were expecting, but as someone with a platform, this needs to be said.

As a white, cis woman i have never been oppressed, however, as white cis woman i Know that hating, oppressing, going to the lengths that some racist homophobic people go to just to hate on people for the colour of their skin or someone's sexuality is disgusting and wrong.

BLM.
What's going on in America (not only America may i add) is absolutely DISGUSTING. {If you don't know what's going on i recommend researching it} I have many friends who are POC who are living in America who are scared to go outside, scared to go to the shops, scared to live their normal lives. It makes me so fucking angry i'm shaking whilst writing this. It's 2020 for fuck sake. 'land of the free'- start taking your own advice and let POC be free! Wow ok i sound mad at everyone in America rn but iM NOT LMAO- JUST AT THE POLICE FORCE AND GOVERNMENT.
They need to start treating HUMANS like HUMANS. Thinking someone is less than you because they are of a different race is stupid. As i mentioned, it's 2020, the amount of things people have done to earn equality is immense, how there are still thousands of ignorant and selfish people out there is beyond me. I pray that one day EVERYONE of every race can all properly be equal.
Please stay safe during these times, especially if you are protesting, ive seen some vile things that police are doing to protesters who are protesting.
Whilst protesting, i don't agree with people trashing *Small family business* remember people are still struggling during the corona virus. However i did see a statement along the lines of   "If you cant respect us, we won't respect you." In which i totally agree with! However the smaller family businesses are also trying to make a living.

Pridefall.
Pridefall is a campaign where vile homophobic people are *not only* cyber sabotaging, but also harming people irl who are LGBT+. Since it's pride month this month i want all of my LGBT friends and followers to stay safe. A few of my friends have put their social media accounts on private, which i think is a good idea. As i mentioned in the BLM paragraph. It's 20 fucking 20. Imagine not giving the people the respect they have fought for and the respect they deserve because of their sexuality, race, etc- it truly baffles me. As i said, i hope one day that EVERYONE can live in peace together without any oppression or hate etc.

Please, EVERYONE, stay safe during these times!

wash ur hands too

ily

•if in anyway i sound uneducated please feel free to dm me!☺︎︎