𝓢𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝓐𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧✨

❝𝓓𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫❞ 𝓙𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝓢𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.

❝ₘy dᵢₐgₙₒₛᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₜₕₐₜ ₙₒ ₒₙₑ ₕₐₛ bₑₑₙ ₜᵣₑₐₜᵢₙg yₒᵤ wₑₗₗ      ₛₒ, wₕₐₜ dₒ yₒᵤ ₚᵣₑₛcᵣᵢbₑ?ₗₒᵥₑ'ₛ ₜₕₑ ₒₙₗy ₘₑdᵢcᵢₙₑᵢₛ ₜₕᵢₛ ₐ ₗᵢₑ?ₙₒ, ₜₐₖₑ ₜₕᵣₑₑ ₒf ₜₕₑₛₑ ₐ ᴅₐyₒₕ, ᵢ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ᵢ'ₘ cᵤᵣₑdₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗᵣᵢgₕₜ ₒₙ yₒᵤᵣ ₒwₙ?ₙₒ, ᵢ'ₘ ₙₒₜ ₛᵤᵣₑ

      ₛₒ, wₕₐₜ dₒ yₒᵤ ₚᵣₑₛcᵣᵢbₑ?
ₗₒᵥₑ'ₛ ₜₕₑ ₒₙₗy ₘₑdᵢcᵢₙₑ
ᵢₛ ₜₕᵢₛ ₐ ₗᵢₑ?
ₙₒ, ₜₐₖₑ ₜₕᵣₑₑ ₒf ₜₕₑₛₑ ₐ ᴅₐy
ₒₕ, ᵢ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ᵢ'ₘ cᵤᵣₑd
ₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗᵣᵢgₕₜ ₒₙ yₒᵤᵣ ₒwₙ?
ₙₒ, ᵢ'ₘ ₙₒₜ ₛᵤᵣₑ...

ₒₕ, ᵢ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ᵢ'ₘ ₛᵢcₖ ₐgₐᵢₙ...❞

On her train rides to work, she liked to reminisce about highschool. It was a couple years ago, about 3 to be more precise, but she could recall all sorts of memories.

Highschool was okay. Wasn't too much to love about it. At the end of the day, it was school. School is shit.
She laughed at the memories she had whilst she was a manager of the volleyball team along side Kiyoko and Yachi, remembered that one teacher she hated and that one time she had a huge crush on that tall boy, Tsukishima Kei. They had been quite close at the start of their third year of highschool- but they eventually distanced themselves from each other. They flirted back and forth for a few weeks. But one day it just sorta stopped.

It was like, they both got what the needed (in which was a little bit of love and attention) and felt better. Both of them being stupid enough not to confess. Instead the love that they had was washed away as they both became distant. But she couldn't stop thinking about how she felt at the start of it all.

Eventually the train arrived at her stop and she carried on her journey to work.

She got a job at the Sendai City Museum. Everything about the past fascinated her. It was the type of job where you never got bored. You didn't mind waking up ridiculously early, didn't mind if your boss asked you to stay late.

She walked to the door marked ❛staff only❜ and proceeded to sit down until her shift started.

The room was dull and small. Each wall an off-white ivory colour with a flickering yellow light that illuminated the room. A round table smothered in coffee stains from someone who doesn't know how to use a coaster. It was a mostly silent room if you didn't count the kettle that was boiled every once in a while and the ticking of that clock above the door. Ticking every second just as a clock does, bound to drive someone insane.

❝Excuse me.❞ A gentle voice came from the door.

(Y/N) whipped her head around to address whomever wanted her attention.

❝Yeah? How can i help, Tsukishima.

❝(Y/N).❞ He smirked and let himself relax a bit.

❝I didn't know you worked here.❞ He said as he grabbed himself a chair next to her.

❝Wow, you really forgot everything about me in three years?❞

❝How could i forget anything about you? And i mean that in the rudest way possible.❞ (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully as she put her drink down. It seemed that Tsukishima hadn't lost his saltiness.

❝Still drinking coffee? With all that sugar? It's not good for you, (Y/N).❞ Saying that as if he was any good for her. He hadn't forgotten anything, as he said, how could he?

❝So why are you here? I don't know if you forgot how to read, but this is staff only.❞

❝I don't know if you forgot how to use your common sense, but i work here.❞ He said, as he dangled his lanyard in front of her face. ❝I applied for it a couple weeks ago, i start today.❞

An alarm on her phone snapped her out of the shocked daze she fell into.

❝Oh well, i start now so...good luck, Tsukki.❞

When (Y/N) arrived home, she slumped on her bed.

And screamed.

At her big age she still got all flustered over boys and silly crushes from years ago.

Well, in this case it wasn't just a silly crush. They had chemistry unlike what she's ever felt before.
But (Y/N) was never really good at science. And let it all slip away.

She sat there thinking about how she felt in highschool, that feeling of being loved by that person. How she got butterflies everytime she saw him, to how she'd always get nosey when she'd hear someone say his name. And how she felt seeing him again today.

ₒₕ, ᵢ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ᵢ'ₘ ₛᵢcₖ ₐgₐᵢₙ...

She was left alone with her thoughts and the ticking of the clock on her bedside table.

A text on her phone came through in which she was clueless about, her thoughts completely dragging her away from reality.

Tsukishima Kei:
Hey. Do you remember that time in highschool when we were close. Well i was thinking...
open message to see text.

i love u all sm thank u 4 everything i literally love u all sm

remember to eat nd drink today ;0 <3