Chapter 35: wheres lukey

We quickly made our way back onto the bus after the concert that night. "whats next on the schedule" I say.

"First we sleep" ashton says clearly exhausted.

"I need me some Ky time" Michael said smirking at me a grabbing hold of my hand. I smiled at him and nodded but then I quickly noticed Luke in the background. I could see pain in his eyes. out of all the people in the world why did he have to like me? I'm nothing special. I'm not even sure why Michael likes me. why he loves me.

"Come on" he said pulling me off the bus.

"What are we doing" I said with a a giggle escaping my lips.

(Ashton's POV)

"Where do you suppose they went?" Calum asked me. Luke was sprawled across the couch and I didn't want to tell Calum when Luke was in the room.

"I'll tell ya later" I said as quietly as I possibly could.

"You need to work on whispering" Luke said keeping his eyes locked on his phone "I really don't care where they are so just tell him now, don't let me bother you"

"No really it can wait" I said.

"Stop babying me!" He said raising his voice and this time looking right at me "I can take it" he said in a lower tone.

"Umm okay then, Michael wanted to have a night alone with her not cramped in the bus and since we don't leave until tomorrow, he got a hotel room" I said quickly "I'm going to bed now" I said getting up.

I know what Luke's thinking because.. well I'm thinking it and I don't have a thing for her. they are alone all night in a hotel room. something might happen.

*******************

(Kya's POV)

"Put me down!" I yelled laughing. I was just so happy because last night was amazing. I couldn't believe it. it was much better then when I lost my virginity because I kind of regretted it but last night was perfect.

"Not until you admit it!" He responded.

"Fine! Your the best I've had!" I said grinning. I hope nobody heard that..... We were in public because we were walking back to the bus and u noticed an old lady glaring at me

He put me down just as we made it to the bus. "how was your night?" Calum asked raising an eyebrow at us. I poked my tung out at him laughing "real mature, Kya"

"Is a congratulations in order!" Ashton yelled

"No, I don't think I'm engaged.... unless I missed something?" I said sarcastically.

Something seems off here. the guys wouldn't be talking like this if Luke were here.

"Someone's missing" I said cutting off whatever ashton was about to say to me.

"Oh yeah, Luke left a note last night while we were sleeping that he was going for a walk and he's not back yet" Calum said "we are kind of worried, he seemed off last night"

"This is where the Fam comes in handy" Michael said grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Why didn't we think of that!" Ashton said frustratedly throwing his hands in the air.

Michael tweets "if anyone spots Luke anywhere can you let us know, the little guy got himself lost"

"I know it's not the time for laughing but that tweet is just hilarious" I said laughing.

"Well we can't let anyone know something's wrong" Michael said.

Not long later Twitter was going off with people asking people to look out for Luke until finally we got tweets of his location.

"You mean he caught a taxi back there or something! We're meant to leave in half an hour!" Ashton yelled.

"What the hell is he doing at a pet shop" Calum said confused. I strait away knew why he was there.

"Luke and I went there when we went into town" I said quietly.

"You told him I got a hotel room, didn't you?" Michael asked Ashton. Ashton just looked down at his feet.

"It will take too long too long to get there! We will miss the show!" Calum said.

"We can't leave him" Michael said "we can't do the show without him anyway so we are gonna have to cancel it"

"If you guys know anyone down there you could get someone to bring him up instead of going back for him and then coming back this way" I suggested

"that's a brilliant idea!" Ashton shouted "what about rick!"

A/N

Sorry if your disappointed about me missing the sex scene out or something. I don't do well writing intimate scenes so imagine how terrible the sex scene would be. I would be horrible at smut! Lol

Poor Lukey ran for it! It's so sad! The pet shop with the puppy that waddles like a penguin! I want that puppy :/

Thanx for reading xoxo Zoe :)