Chapter 20

"KYA!!!" I heard three voices yell as I sleepily looked up. I had been placed in Michael's room on his bed and Calum, Ashton, and Luke were walking in. I haven't seen them in ages and this is how we meet. I bet I have bed hair.

"Hi" I managed to say while wiping my sleepy eyes. before I knew it I was being tackled by all three boys. "Get off!!" I yelled but I don't think they took me seriously as I was in the middle of a laughing fit.

Michael walked in holding a plate of pancakes. "here you are my dear" he handed to me as the boys scattered off the bed.

"It's burnt" I said laughing "how do you burn pancakes? They are so easy to make" the guys had now joined in laughing.

"All that was need was a thank you" Michael said trying to stay serious but failing.

"FIFA, FIFA!" Calum stared chanting and i rolled my eyes. it's like he couldn't go a minute without that game.

I took a bite of my crispy pancakes and decided that when Michael wasn't looking I would put them in the bin. or maybe I could just give them to Luke. surely he would eat them.

Michael walked out of the room "Luke" I whisper/ yelled.

"What" he whispered/ yelled back

"Want some pancakes?" I said with a pleading grin. he shook his head laughing a tiny bit and grabbing the plate from my hand. "quick, before he comes back"

"I'll eat as slow as I want, thank you" he then started eating them in slow motion. I really should of just put them in the bin...

"Can I have some?"Calum asked and the Ashton started singing "everyone wants a bit of those burnt pancakes" yep.... Because these were the people I were associated with now.

The boys had cleared the plate off and quickly handed the plate back to me. "hey guys, how were the pancakes?" He asked smiling at me. how did he know?

"Bit crunchy" Luke said. well thanks for covering for me Luke.

********

(Ashton's POV)

"So you stayed here last night" I said giving Kya a wink and Calum wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes but nothing happened" she stated very fast "I just needed a place to stay because my parents are dicks" she added.

She had told me on the phone before that she was getting along with her family? I wonder what happened.

Should I ask or would that be prying?

"What happened" Calum asked and I was both annoyed and happy with him. I was annoyed because it might have not been a good thing to ask. we still don't know why they fraught in the first place but I was happy because I wanted to know.

"They didn't like me" Michael stated and I felt sorry for the couple. "just because this dick of a guy got her preg.. oh shit" he quickly covered his mouth. was he about to say that she got pregnant????

I turned to Kya who looked in shock that Michael just said what he did. he quickly got up and walked our of the room. Michael went to stand up but Luke grabbed his arm. "just leave her for a bit" he spoke firmly.

We just sat there quietly for a while. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said all of a sudden Michael nodded but Calum raised an eyebrow at me. Luke just looked full of thought.

I walked straight past the bathroom door and to the back door that I had heard slam not long ago. I closed it quietly so no one would hear.

"Kya? You out here?" I turned and saw her sitting under a tee with her head resting in her hands.

"Hey ash" she said quietly and I almost didn't hear it.

"He didn't mean to let that slip, I'm sure of it, it just kinda happens"

"So I guess you know everything now?" She asked. Now looking up at me. she had tears in her eyes. I sat down next to her.

"I really have no clue, neither does Cal and Luke. it's kinda a big awkward silence in there at the moment." I laughed a bit trying to lighten the mood but it didn't seem to work.

"I guess you want to know then, is that why your here?"

"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, it's just like when we first met though, we are here for you" she smiled at me and nodded. it was kind of like the the first conversation we ever had. Except this time she actually spoke...

"I got pregnant to this guy, my parents hated me, he wanted nothing to do with me, I got an abortion, my parents kicked me out and that's about the whole story" she said putting her head back in her hands.

I put my arms around her. this girl has been through too much. Michael better take care of her.

"It's okay" I said quietly