Chapter 21: winded

(Kya's POV)

"Is everything okay out here?" Michael said stepping towards us. Ashton still had his arms wrapped around me and I swear I could see a little jealousy from Michael but he mostly seemed worried. "Can I talk to her please ash?"

Ashton slowly got up and gave me a small smile before walking back inside. "I'm so sorry ky, I didn't mean to let that slide" he sat down next to me.

"It's okay" I said grabbing his hand and he planted a small kiss on my forehead. "how confused do you think Cal and Luke are?" I asked.

Michael let out a small laugh. "Pretty confused but that's not much of a change" it was quiet a while before he spoke again. "you don't have to tell them" he gave my hand a squeeze and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I think they should know though, I would rather everyone know and be on my way, you guys a pretty understanding people"

"Yep, all the great stuff, We're sexy too" he gave me a wink and I hit him on the arm "ouch that actually hurt" he said poking his tung out.

"You're such a child!" I said laughing at him.

"I just think that means even when I'm old I'll be young at heart" he retorted also laughing.

"YAY! Laughing is what we like to hear!" I hear Calum yell then I look up and see them all walking towards us.

"Hey guys" I say smiling at them

"Guys, she's being mean, I think she bruised my arm!" Michael whined and everyone laughed.

"Calum look!" Luke said pointing at a soccer ball. "isn't that your soccer ball that you lost!"

"Well I doubt that Michael owns a soccer ball" Ashton said laughing.

"Why play soccer when there is a whole virtual world to discover!" Michael argued making everyone laugh more.

"I missed this" I said sighing.

"Nawwwwww" Luke and Cal said in unison.

"Let's play!" Calum said excitedly while picking up the soccer ball.

"Nope, no way, last time you guys nearly killed me" Michael said crossing his arms.

"I'll play!" I exclaimed jumping up from the ground.

"I'm on Kya's team!" Michael then yelled jumping up from the ground and I rolled my eyes at him. it was kind of cute though that he only wanted to play because I was.

"But that's unfair to Kya" Luke said laughing.

"Well I guess that means we get Calum" Michael said grinning. Luke and Ashton didn't look very happy about that.

"But that's also unfair!" Ashton whined. well I guess everyone wanted Calum.

This was going to be a very interesting game though...

****

"Luke! Stop being a ball hog!" Ashton yelled causing Luke to only laugh but was quickly snapped back to reality when Calum shot past him taking the ball with him.

"Your meant to be at the goals!" Luke called out to ash when Ashton went after Calum.

"Someone needs to get the ball back and it doesn't look like it's going to be you!" Wow.... They were taking this game seriously.

Somehow Ashton got the ball back from Calum and was on his way to the goals where Michael was was.

"Please have mercy!" Michael yelled as Ashton got to the goal "fuck, fuck, fuck" Michael kept repeating over and over.

"Michael! Don't fucking swear!!" Ashton yelled before kicking the ball hitting Michael in the gut.

I ran over from where I sat down after the game got a bit rough for my liking. "mikey! You okay?" I said now by his side as he crouched on the ground holding his gut. Luke and Calum were laughing and Ashton just kept apologising over and over.

"I think that's enough sport for me" Michael managed to say as u tried to help him up.

"We are at Michael's house in the backyard where mikey just got the wind nocked out of him playing soccer!" I heard Ashton say and I was confused until I saw his phone I front of his face. that boy has a keek addiction. "wave to the camera mikey" Ashton yelled turning the camera to face where Michael and I were. Michael was holding on to me for dear life but managed to give Ashton the finger.

"Come inside I think you need to sit" I said helping him inside but not managing very well so Luke came over and picked him up.

Luke sat him on the couch "thanks Lukey" Michael said sweatily while cuddling onto a pillow. Luke then saluted Michael for some reason and sat in the empty armchair.

"I'll put on a movie!" Ashton yelled walking inside.

"Nothing to do with soccer please" Michael pleaded causing us all to chuckle a bit.

A/N
Poor mikey :( although picturing that game of soccer did make me laugh a bit :) hope you guys are enjoying it xox Zoe