Chapter 29:what do i say?

(Luke's POV)

"Luke com on we have to go!" Calum and Ashton called from out of the stall.

"I can't" I said in a small voice. I felt so stupid locking myself in here but I can't face them.

"Luke, this is stupid, you can't hide in there forever" Ashton said obviously frustrated with me.

"I'll go get Kenny" Calum said. I stood up and unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Calum had a grin on his face "I knew that would work"

"Then why didn't you say that 10 minutes ago" Ashton said glaring at him.

"I didn't think he would stay in there that long" he replied

"Hello, guys, right here!" I said moving their attention to me. I didn't say anything so they stood their staring at me for a while before I broke the silence again "how pissed is Michael exactly?"

"Well he's not exactly jumping for joy that you kissed his girlfriend" Ashton said rolling his eyes.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?!" I asked Ashton. he was defiantly pissed. Calum was just being... well he was being Calum.

"For fucking everything up!" He yelled and walked out if the room.

I turned and looked at Calum. I had told him a while back that I had feelings for Kya so I guess he was less shocked than anything else "Calum, you understand, I didn't mean to kiss her"

He nodded "it's okay, I got your back. we made Michael promise not to rip your head off. if he says anything just ignore it, he'll come around"

He went to move me towards the door but I didn't move. "what about kya though?"

"I don't know, your gonna have to figure that one out, but we have to go"

(Kya's POV)

We were waiting in the car for Luke. ashton just turned up saying he was being difficult. I get why he doesn't want to come out though. Michael was furious when he found out and I'm kinda glad Luke wasn't there.

What do I say to him when i do see him? This is one awkward situation.

The door opened revealing Luke and Calum. all eyes went to Luke. I quickly looked away.

The car took off and it was dead silence so I thought I would break it but I didn't know what to say. I said the dumbest thing. "did you guys see kennys nails?" I mentally facepalmed.

"Oh yeah! That was hilarious!" Calum responded.

It then went back to silence. I felt Luke's eyes staring at me but I didn't know for sure. Michael quickly wrapped his arm around me. Well that made it less awkward....

When we got back to the hotel Luke practically jumped out of the car.

"What was that?" I asked Michael.

"What was what?" He asked cluelessly.

"The only reason you put your arm around me in there was because of Luke and don't deny it"

"I'm sorry but he said was looking at you, your mine, is it so wrong that I'm protective of you?"

"I am my own person, I don't belong to anyone" I replied. I don't know why I'm angry. it doesn't make sense but this whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

.

"Okay, we get our tourbus today, everybody needs to pack their stuff" ashton said as we entered the room. now is the perfect time for everyone to be squashed on a small tourbus. note my sarcasm there.

I got up to go pack my things first. the guys all seem to wait until last minute. Ashton always intends to do things.

I grab my suitcase and start folding my clothes. the door creaks open but it's not who I expect. I would expect Michael, well anyone other than the person that's been avoiding me. Luke.

He walks over and sits right next to me without a word. "need some help?" He asks me.

"Sure" I reply in a confused tone.

"I really need to apologise and maybe explain what happened" he said in a shaky tone. he was shaking all over.

A/N

I feel evil leaving it there!! Sorry people's.

And sorry I haven't updated sooner. I've been really busy with christmas and all (like most). I started righting before Christmas Eve but I didn't finish and yeah... Also it was my birthday yesterday!!!! And I'm finally 16 XD

The chapter before this didn't have an authors not so I will apologise here if it seemed rushed.

Thank you for reading and stuff Xoxo Zoe