Chapter 1: is this real

Hi I'm new to writing Fanfiction and have never posted before so if people would be so kind as to tell me what they think that would be just amazing! :) xoxo Zoe

(Kya's POV)

"Stop pulling me!" Dion snapped

"It's not my fault you can hardly stand on your own too feet now is it!"I retort back

Why couldn't he have stayed sober just for one day. It was my birthday and he had completely ruined the concert he had taken me to. It was his present to me and he couldn't even go this long without a drink. I don't even know how he had snuck the drinks past security. Can't believe I'm still dating this jerk. I have nowhere else to go though.

We reach the back exit and open the door. Me still dragging him behind me. We snuck out the back way so we didn't gain any unwanted attention. Security here really does suck.

"Now that we are alone" he says smirking at me in a really unpleasant way.

"No" I say in an annoyed tone "not while you are drunk and anybody can walk by."

"Come on ky ky" he says grabbing me by the waist and pushing me against the wall.

"I said no!" I yell pushing him off me. As soon as I do so I notice a look on his face telling me I had handled this the wrong way.

He grabs my wrists firmly pushing back against the wall again. This time me feeling his anger as my head hits the brick wall. I let out a small scream from the pain. "What did you say to me bitch!" He yells.

"I'm sorry" I say quickly "please let's just go home" I plead.

"I said we were going to have fun now let's have a little fun" he says holding my wrists tighter and starring at me with his green eyes that I use to get lost in but now I only feel fear from.

"Let go of me!" I yell as a tear falls down my face.

(Luke's POV)

"Let go of me!" I just barley hear a voice yell as I look up noticing the others had looked up also. From the looks on there faces I could tell that they had heard it as well.

Hearing another scream we all jumped up from our seats and ran down the hallway towards the sound. Ashton pushes open the back exit door and we all race out. Noticing an unpleasant sight.

We acted straight away after seeing what was happening. A young boy around 18 was attacking a defenceless girl. Ashton and I pulled the boy off of the girl. He was obviously drunk. Callum went for security as Michael went strait to the girl to see if she was okay. He grabbed the front of my shirt and punched me run the face. Luckily he wasn't as strong as he thought. The next thing I knew my fist had connected with his face nocking him out cold.

"Earth to Luke" Ashton yelled. I had zoned out just starring at my fist that I had just used to nock a guy out. I look up and see Ashton had a concerned look on his face. " are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, why?" I reply with another question. "Your bleeding" he says sternly. I completely ignore him turning around to the young girl who was crying in Michael's arms. I wipe my face and I actually was bleeding. I didn't even notice. Next thing you know security comes running through the door with Calum leading the way. Great timing.

(Michael's POV)

Ashton and Luke had the guy covered so my first thought was the girl. I held her in my arms her head resting on my shoulder. "Shhh shhh, it's okay now" I whisper in her ear and I hear her sobs start to die down a bit.

Calum comes out the door finally showing up with security. I turn my head around and my eyes widen as I notice the guy on the ground next to Luke with a bloody face.

I stand up helping the girl up as well by supporting her arms. As she stands up I notice her deep blue eyes still filled with tears. She has dark brunette hair that ends when it reaches her shoulders. I smile at her when I realise she is wearing a 5sos shirt. To my surprise she returns a small smile.

"Thank you" she says in a small voice

The other guys walk over to us while security dragged the creep away. "Are you okay?Are you hurt?" Calum asks while they crowd around her "Guys give her some space" I say. Luke just stands there looking very uncomfortable with blood still smeared on his face and his hands closed into fists.

(Kya's POV)

I still can't find myself believing what just happened. I can't believe what Dion did. It all happened so quickly and the band that I came to see in concert saved me. 5 seconds of summer saved me from my drunken boyfriend and are now all standing around me. Is this even real?