Chapter 26: drunken thoughts

(Kyas POV)
We arrived at our destination and I still hate planes. remembering g what happened once before I grabbed on to Michael's hand. I still don't like crowds and I'm not in the right mental space to deal with this.

This crowd was a bit more chill. Michael took a few selfies and signed a couple of things but I didn't leave his side.

"Kya! Can I have a photo" a girl asked me after talking a selfie with Michael. I was a bit shocked.i looked up at Michael and he nodded at me with a grin.

"Sure" I said a bit wary. Why would they want a photo with me?

A couple more people asked for a photo but I only went where Michael went. "I'm sorry about you father" a girl said as I was walking past and I just paused. the look on Michael's face said that he heard as well.

"How do they know" I asked weakly and Michael squeezed my hand.

"They know a lot of things that we think they couldn't possibly know" he replied "come on, we don't have talk to anyone else if you don't want to" and with that we were out of there.

When we got into the car that was waiting for us I turned my smile back on. "please tell me you guys are free tonight" I said and all the guys exchanged looks.

"We are" Calum responds in a confused tone "why?"

"Because we have to celebrate tonight!" I shouted. I mainly wanted up get my mind off things.

"Celebrate what?" Luke asked with a blank face.

"The five of us back on tour and stuff I guess.... who cares! I wanna party!"

"Let's do it then!" Ashton shouts and we all cheer. Luke and Michael both give me a conserved look but I just smile back.

.

"Wow, slow down there" Michael laughed as I gulped down my first drink "where did you get these fake IDs anyway?"

"A person" I said and smiled.

"Look at them!" Ashton shouts over the loud music playing in the club and pointing at Calum and Luke dancing like idiots.

Luke and Calum came over In our direction "dance with me Mikey" Calum shouted and they moved to the dance floor.

"Me lady" Luke said holding his hand out for me after Michael went with Calum. I looked around for Ashton because I didn't want him to be by himself but he was dancing with some random girl. Okay then.

I gave him a smile and took his hand and he pulled me out onto the dance floor. "Luke!" I shrieked with laughter as he dragged me behind him. The lights were flashing really fast and Luke looked like he was one place then another. it might have been the alcohol but it was tripping me out.

"Wow, you can dance" Luke said laughing. which made me laugh because well I don't really know why.

"May I cut in?" Michael said being all proper like. wow even my thoughts are drunk!

"Nope" I said and laughed. he dropped his lower lip and pretended to be sad "maybe if you get me another drink" I giggled. by now Luke couldn't stop laughing.

"Come over to the bar then" Michael said also laughing. what was so funny?

"Mikey, carry me?" He shook his head at me with a grin and picked me up bridal style. sure we got a few looks but who cares!

.

"I think you had enough" Michael told me as I was about to ask for another drink.

"No, I want another" I argued but he didn't looked pleased. why shouldn't I have another.

"Your gonna be sick, you can hardly walk" he argued back. "maybe we should go back to the hotel"

(Michael's POV)

"Your such a party poopa" Kya whined as we walked into our hotel room. Calum and Luke were giggling idiots and Ashton looked like he was about to pass out. don't get me started about the lipstick that covered any visible skin.

That's when she started crying. shit. why is she crying!? "Hey what's wrong" I asked grabbing her hand.

"He's dead! It's all because of me! Michael I need another drink" she went to move past me but I grabbed her hand.

"Drinking is not the answer" I said sternly. "it's not your fault! And you know that!"

"Then who's fault is it?" She said quietly "we were happy" she said like she realised something.

"Your not making sense, you should go to bed, Ky" she shook her head lightly.

"We were happy for once, then you" is she blaming me?

"Maybe we should all get some sleep" Ashton said stepping in. he knew what she meant too. she thinks it's my fault.
But she's drunk, maybe she didn't mean it.

"Wow, that escalated quickly" Calum said and Luke started laughing. I was ready to beat the shit out of those two

A/N

Sorry if it's bad! I can't sleep so I decided to write this. ITS MY LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! I use to think it wouldn't end but now it's like it went too fast!

Things got pretty bad in this chapter. Maybe they need to sleep it off or maybe they should listen to the saying that says something about not going to bed upset or something. how does it go? I don't know.

Oh well... hope your enjoying. if you like it please vote because it lets me know people are actually enjoying it. :) xoxo Zoe