47| What do you want!?

47|What do you want!?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We all yelled as Chase and Finn came inside..... Chase almost flew out of shock.... We laughed at his flushed face.

We all went to hug him as he laughed and hugged us back.

" I have a gift for dumbo" Elena said as she rushed to bring a handmade card.

We all cooed and laughed as Chase bent to pick her and placed a peck on her cheek making her giggle.

"Me next!" Charles announced as he brought a basketball and a t-shirt that said loser.

"Charlotte helped me in picking it" Charles said as Charlotte's eyes widened as we laughed.

"Thank you buddy!" Chase said as he fist bumped charles.

"Me!" Adrian announced.... He brought our a small painting... A boy playing basketball... It didn't exactly look like Chase but you could tell he wanted to paint chase... Adrian is a pretty talented boy.

"Guess it's my turn" Chloe said as she gave him a small box.... A silly grin was on both of their faces as he opened it.

"Bussing!" They both yelled as we all laughed apart from our parents who didn't understand.

She gave him a wristwatch that had bussing written on it with his name.

Chase hugged her as she jabbed him and he rolled his eyes.

"Then me... Dear brother" Noah said as we watched him bring out a box.

"Lord let it be a cool gift" Chase said as he opened it which made us to laugh.

In the box was another box.... In that same box was another box.

"What the hell is this?" Chase said as we laughed.

In the final box was a hundred dollar bill

"For the food I ate with your card" Noah said as we laughed and Chase playfully scowled at him.

"My turn" Calvin and Lucas announced.

They brought out an envelope.

Chase opened it to reveal a tickets.

"A ticket to the next NBA seasons! Front seat! All games!" Chase exclaimed as we cheered and Chase hugged Calvin and Lucas.

Camille coughed as we laughed"Let me get straight to the point... I got us tickets to a migos concert" She said as she and Chase cheered, Did the shimmy dance and swayed till they were breathless.

"What's a migos?" Nina asked as we laughed.

"They're Rap artists" Chase answered and Nina nodded.

Michelle stepped up and gave him a box "What's in it?"

"Open it" Michelle demanded as he chuckled and opened it.

In the box was a Balenciaga sneakers and hoodie... With a Chanel hoodie and 3 beanies.... Different colors

"Leave it to Michelle to buy the whole store" Chloe mumbled as we laughed.

"Thank you Mich" Chase said as she glared at him and he laughed.

"I got him 10 champion t-shirts and a hoodie" Kylie whispered in my ear and I gasped.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered back as she shrugged and handed her box to chase.

"Guess I'll have tons of new clothes" Chase said as he hugged Kylie.

"I hope you like it Chase"I said as I handed him a box.