41|Dinner

41|Dinner

"HEY BOZO"

I said as I plopped down on the couch he was seating on with one hand holding the ice pack on my belly.... He passed me a brown paper bag as he stuffed his face with food.

"That's the Hey I get?" I said as I opened the paper bag.... I squealed and brought out the dip sauce and chicken.

He mumbled something but I didn't hear a word from what was in his mouth. I scrunched up my nose and ate my chicken.

"You guys eat like pigs" Kylie shuddered as she looked at the boys... Emma was here before we got here and to say she has gotten on the bad side of Annalise for wearing a skirt on a first meeting with her. Annalise is weird. Emma was wiping sauce away from Izzy's mouth.

"But you love us" Chase said as I felt myself being levitated.

Finn placed me on his shoulder in one swift motion and kept taking me upstairs but I was hurting.

"Finn stop it, you're hurting me!" I kicked at him as he opened my room's door.

"Finn, you're hurting my tummy... The piercing"

He finally dropped me but I couldn't see him with the tears clouded in my eyes.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry... So sorry, I had forgotten you had a belly piercing" He kept on apologizing.

"Just get me my ice pack" I said as he rushed out to get my ice pack.

I raised my top and touched the spot... It was looking sore, I removed the ring and saw it looking sore.

"Here" He said as I placed it on the spot.

He sat on the bed and helped me check the spot and sighed "I'm sorry"

"It's fine" I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom, I packed my hair to wash my face. I washed my face then dried it.

"Stop feeling guilty, You didn't know" I said as I Leaned down and pecked him on his lip. I sat on the bed.

"That wasn't the hey I was aiming for" He said we cuddled.

"I know but it happened... Now say something else" I said as I intertwined our fingers and played with it.

"You smell nice" He mumbles into my neck which made me giggle.

"Stop. Its ticklish" I giggled again as he chuckled.

"You are very ticklish, like everywhere" He said as he poked my sides and I jumped and giggled.

"Stop it" I said as I swatted his hand away.

"You know jordan is leaving this week, Zachary and Bethany are coming back this week too. Chase'  birthday is this week. And stop kissing my neck" I said as I giggled and he chuckled.

"A lot is happening this week, Are you going to stay at Jordan's for the week or something?"

"Dad will never allow that, I'm seriously going to miss Jordan!" I said as I huffed.

He hummed"Then go see him every week I guess... We're still on holidays and your dad would not be that wicked to leave his son out of a family thanksgiving dinner"

"True.... How are you and your dad?" I asked as I turned to face him fully with my hand on his neck and his hands on my waist.

"Okay."

I tilted my head and gave him a really look." You can't just tell me okay... I am not going to believe you"

"He's still the same, Better?" He asked as I smiled.