• Chapter 15 •

I looked up at the huge gorgeous ship behind him and then at Jim. We both had shocked expressions.

"Woah Silver that's incredible." I said amazed.

"Well she's not that amaz-" He said cutting himself off as he turned around to look at the ship. "Ohh, sure that's not my ship." He looked up to one of the people on the huge ship. "Tell Harvey to move this big hunk of wood out of the way. I need to get to my ship."

A few moments later the ginormous ship moved out of the way to reveal a much much smaller ship.

"Now. There she is." Silver pointed at the small ship.

"You've got to be kidding me! That's an old rust bucket!" Jim blurted out.

"Jim!" I hit him.

"It's true!" He looked at me confused.

"Be nice." I whispered.

"Now Jimbo. You'll take what your given or get nothing at all." Silver scolded.

"Sorry." Jim mumbled.

"You might want to get figuring out what the location of that ship is now." Silver told Jim.

"Oh yeah I'll get to that." He said pulling the device out of his pocket.

I followed Silver onto the ship, Jim following behind, his eyes glue to the little device.

"So, (N/n)." Silver spoke.

"So, Silver." I mirrored him.

"You will in fact be working for me on this ship, just like old times. Except this time i'm a captain not a cook." Silver laughed.

"You better not have me scrubbing the deck again." I washed my finger at him. "And this time your a changed man."

"Yup, a changed man is right!" He smiled. "And don't worry about scrubbing decks. I've a new cabin boy." He pointed over at someone who was already mopping the floor.

He looked almost familiar, it was when he turned around that I immediately recognised who it was. "Tom?!" I shouted. The golden haired boy turned around, spotted me and smiled.

Jim ears pricked up at the boys name. Both Silver and Jim looked at me confused. "What are you talking about (Y/n)?" Jim asked.

"Yeah lass, what are you on about?" Silver added.

"Sorry Silver, we know Tom from a previous meeting." I said through clenched teeth, remembering how annoying he was being.

"Oh the new cabin boy? I didn't even know his name." Silver admitted laughing.

"(Y/n), Tom's on The Centurion. You're seeing things." Jim said.

"Jim he's right there you dummy." I said pointing over at Tom.

Jim followed my hand with his eyes and looked up to see him. "What?! How?!" Jim said. The he rushed over to Tom. "What are you doing here?!" Jim said with emphasis on the 'you' and pushed Tom's shoulder slightly.

"Jim don't be starting anything." I called over.

"I thought i'd come and help you guys. Sorry for trying to be a decent person." Tom said dropping the mop and pushing Jim.

"Should I...do something?" Silver looked at me.

"Ugh for the gods' sakes." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'll handle this." I told Silver.

Jim pushed Tom again, this time a bit more harshly. Tom obviously pushed Jim back, making him stumble a bit. I marched over to the two testosterone filled idiots and stood between them, pushing each one away from the other with a different arm.

"Ok this is obviously a bit of a situation." I looked to Jim. "Ok Jim, maybe he actually does want to help us, but it doesn't explain how he found us."

Jim stood down and and just nodded at me in agreement.

I then turned to face Tom. "Tom how the hell did you find us? And why are you here?" I looked at him, irritated.

Tom froze for a moment then smiled sheepishly, "Well...I kinda followed you guys here and was lucky enough to get the job off of Silver."

"That's kinda creepy man, anyway. How did you get away from The Centurion? I thought you weren't able to get away." I asked, leaving my hands to my sides and turning to face Tom fully. Jim stepped forward, so he was then standing by my side.

"I was able to convince them to let me go on a supply run by myself. I'm obviously not a supply run though, I wanted to help you guys." Tom explained.

"Likely story." Jim scoffed.

"Jim, maybe we should give him a chance. We could always do with the help." I whispered to him.

"Hm." he said looking at Tom suspiciously.

"Please?" I said, pouting.

"Fine." He huffed.

"Yes!" Tom exclaimed. 

"We're you eavesdropping?!" I glared at Tom. 

"Sorry." He put his hands up defensively. "You guys weren't exactly quiet." He chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so." I laughed a little but Jim remained stone-faced staring down the blonde boy. 

"Alright well, you best be back to work and we'll see what Silver wants us to do." I told Tom.

"Yeah ok." He replied, picking back up the mop.

Jim and I turned around and began to walk away to find Silver when Tom called out, "Hey (Y/n)! I just wanted to say quickly, I know your first impression of me wasn't great, i'm sorry. I was being a bit of an idiot. Maybe we could start over?"

I turned around to face him quickly. "Yeah I suppose we could." I answered.

"Great! I hope we'll get to know each other better." He said.

"Me too" I smiled.

I noticed Tom quickly glance behind me and when I turned around I spotted Jim staring daggers at Tom.

"Jim stop." I scolded, as we continued walking up to the quarter deck to meet Silver.

"What do you mean Jim stop? What was that about?" He asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"What was what about?" I looked at him, puzzled.

"Oh I hope we get to know each other better, me too!" Jim mocked Tom and I.

"Jim I was just being polite, he probably was too." I explained.

"I don't know (Y/n). It seems a bit weird for him to just show up and want to help us. I mean we barely know the kid." Jim said, clearly very suspicious of Tom.

"The kid?" I laughed. "He's like the same age as us." 

"Yeah whatever." He crossed his arms in a huff.

(A/n) In regards to the picture on top, I don't know about you guys but I think angry Jim looks so cute an literally not intimidating at all lolll.