Prologue

Huh? What was that? Oh hell... My head, holy shit.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Fight? Oh... That's right.

"Ahahahahaaaaaa, *wheeze*"

Da fuck? What's that laugh?

"You little shit! Who wants me to snap his neck?"

Neck? Ohhhhh, that thing keeping my head attached to my body.

"I'm coming for you boy"

Rapist!

I jumped to my feet, swaying from the numbness of my body... Bloody hell it was hard.

"Well well, looks like da boy still has some fight in him." Stated the man whose name I couldn't remember.

Damn, that's a lot of scars and tattoos though.

"C'mon kiddy, you really wanna prolong your death don't you?"

I sucked in a lung full of air, "Shut up cunt" The crowd fell silent.

The man cracked his knuckles, quite grotesque really.

"Should've stayed in school you naughty little brat, oh well... It's time to die."

He dashed using those muscled legs to close the gap between us in a split second. I jumped to the side, heart beating fast, fueled by the adrenaline and noise of the crowd as once again, the sound escalated.

My little jump didn't stop his movements however. The muscled brute seamlessly changed direction and charged at me once again. I used all my strength to bound away, evading him for the second time. Instead of charging at me, the brute stopped, watching me closely.

"Unfortunately for you, Brutus... Schools out."

"What was that you piece of shit! Stop dragging this out, why don't you just drop dead already! You're not supposed to be here. You're supposed to be at home waiting for these rich bastards to finish with your used mother!"

Mother?

Time slowed down, I could feel my gut warm up, the burning coals in my body creating a spark spurring a chemical reaction throughout my soul. 

"What do you know about my Mother?"

The sweaty man stood still, my aching head couldn't register his facial expression.

"You're as disgusting as the filth that's organised this shit show." I spat with my vision starting to blur.

I took one step forward, everything was turning red, like my own blood was covering my eyes. Warm flowing blood, seeping into my eye sockets, the red tint becoming all the more solid. All I see is red...

The crowd roared, my hands and knees were slippery, barely able to hang on. I was falling, for eternity. A rough hand, grabbing my ankle, a coarse voice, begging for forgiveness. This world does not forgive, you can cry, you can shout. No matter what you will not be forgiven. For you have sinned, you heretic.

"RAAAAAAAHHH!" The monster came forth, ripping my lungs, tearing my throat, rising into the sky above the crowd. The ugly monster, as dark as the pit from where there is no escape. As loud as the voices of the Auburn Fields. Tainted with human emotions; sadness, desperation, anger, hate, and rejection. I am Diamante, the boy who will survive, no matter what it takes. 

Mariana... Wait for me.

----Author's Note----

So that was the first part of this new story. This is more of an experiment and depending on how well it's received I'll make multiple versions improving on the story as I can garner a clearer vision for what I want to write.

I am open to criticism, please tell me if there are things that are bad as I want to improve and make something I can be proud of but most importantly, I want something for people to enjoy.

Have a good day you beautiful souls.