Keefe's side of the story. (Part 1)

Okay guys, just wanted to add little special chapters that takes place when Keefe woke up before I write the next chapter. Hope you guys like it!

"Anything for the moonlark."was all I heard before light burst into my eyes. I winced, waiting for the pain to subside before thinking, Aren't I supposed to be dead? I thought. Memories of what happened to me flooded my mind, Foster crying, me freezing and her leaving me before I completely froze. Yep, I was defintely supposed to be dead, unless, I thought, this place could be-

"OH MY GOSH! HE'S ALIVE! OUR CURE FINALLY WORKED! HERA, LET'S GO AND TELL THE WORLD!!!!"A gnome shouted, interrupting his thoughts.

The other gnome, who looked a little shy, turned red and quickly said,"Shush! The boy will be frightened when he hears your screaming."Then, she quickly rushed to me and said, holding out a bottle of Youth,"Here, drink this. You should probably drink this since you've been sleeping or should I say dead for about two weeks? Anyway, just drink this, its for your throat.''

I was hesitant at first but after awhile, knowing my throat was sore, I took the drink. After gulping down the drink, I asked the two gnomes, ''Why am I here? I know that I'm alive since I could feel pain while waking up just now so don't try try to fool me. So now tell me, why. am. I. here?''

The gnomes did not look intimidated by Keefe's outburst, instead the gnome named Hera sighed and said,''We can only tell you that the dwarves that found you in the Neverseen hideout came to us to make you a cure for you to be alive again."

"But... I was dead! How..."In the end, I stopped talking, I knew that asking them wouldn't help, they wouldn't bulge.

In the end, they introduced themselves, the one who had given me the bottle of Youth was called Hera, the other one that had shouted so loudly when I woke was called Kitsu and they were both sisters.

"Well since you are alive and well you are to announce to everyone that you are alive!"Kitsu said.

I turned pale," No, No, No, I can't go back, please, I beg you. Let me stay here with you."

"Why? Are you hiding someth-MMMPPPHH!!"Kitsu asked before being her mouth was covered  by Hera, "I'm sure the boy has his reasons, "she said, then she turned to me, "We'll allow you to stay here for now, this will be your room and will stay here. We will leave you for now. Goodbye!"she grabbed Kitsu by her hand and dragged her out of the door, Slamming it shut.

I was surprised that the two could bicker so much but I shrugged it of and went to bed.

In the bed, I was thinking, Would Sophie be fine? Would Sophie be fine? Of course she will be fine, she's Sophie.I thought. But suddenly, I thought, with a tear slipping down my cheek, it is a good thing that I don't see Sophie ever again, so she will be safe and, away from my mother's troubles and then, maybe, she will forgive me for all the trouble I have caused for her in her life.