That's what that wet ass tight pussy do to you.! He laughed.

You ain't know Cardi taught me everything that's my sister.! I laughed.

Yo shut up.!

I don't cook I don't clean let me tell you I got this ring ahhh.! I said holding my hand out as my diamonds was shinning.

Byeeee go to sleep Magic.! He said bussing out laughing.

_____________________
MORNING......

I woke up to the smell of weed. I grabbed Martavion shirt and went to the bathroom to pee. I wiped myself and it was a little blood like spotting. I can't believe I fucking had sex.!

Goodmorning baby.! Martavion said coming in from the balcony.

Hi handsome Goodmorning.! I smiled hugging his waist.

It's suppose to be a rain storm coming I need to get you home before yo mama kill me.!

She ain't thinking about me.

Yeah okay that's what you think look at your phone.....

I grabbed my phone picking it up I had 10 missed calls from my mom and almost 20 text. I knew she was gone be hot at me. "Yeah we might wanna hear out.!" I laughed. He went in his jewer and handed me a pair of his sweats to put on. I got my stuff together and he carried my dress. I got in the Benz truck and he put my stuff in the backseat. I texted Lani back cause she kept texting me the eyes asking what happened. I had to tell her in person.

He pulled up to my house and I grabbed my things my mom was home surprisingly but that went away when I seen her boyfriend car.

I'll see you after the storm clear.! MarMar said putting his phone down.

Okay.! Text me.!

Ayeee.! He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I pulled away smiling. Yup Martavion was allllllll mine.!

Be safe.!

Of course hurry up and get in the house before it start pouring. I grabbed my dress putting my hood on and running to the porch. I got my keys out and opened the door. The house was so quiet so I snuck upstairs to my room. I had butterflies in my stomach from the night. I went to my bathroom to shower and put some fresh pajamas on.

My phone started ringing and it was Lani FaceTiming me as she was walking into her house.

Girl it's about pouring down I am not coming.!

I know I see this shit crazy.

Fuck all that I wanna know what happened with you and Mr Martavion I know you not just now getting home.

What happened with you and Jason.?! I asked laughing.

Uhun bitch you know what we was doing. He got a hotel room and he locked me from the front to the back. I had to PutItOnHimMakeHimWannaMarryMe.!

Period and that's just that on that.! Now what about it.!

And what the fuck about it I dare a baby mama to say something to me.! Cause a bitch got time today.!

Not a baby mama.!

Girl yes.! The bitch dick rides the fuck out of us but it's okay cause just worry about taking care of little stink stink and let daddy know what he need. You mad and bitter cause you was just a fuck and got pregnant get over it mama he found me and now ima have a ball with SOMEBODY CALL RIHANNA IMA BUY SOME DRAWS WITH HIM.!!!!

THESE BITCHES MAD MAD THEY WANNA HURT ME.!

Girl they gonna wanna hurt you after that kiss last night. Do you know how many feathers y'all got ruffled right now.

I don't care I mean everybody knew it was gonna happen eventually so I don't care. My man love me so.

Yo who.?! Ya whaaaaaat.?!

Bitch my man you heard me.!

Oh okay I thought I did cause i thought one of them old bitches that got smutted out said something.!

They might not never. I'm stepping on bitches necks and that's on period.!

Period.! Hello fuck wrong with bitches.

They crazy but what happened when y'all got home.??!!!!!! Stop playing in my face now for real cause I wanna know.

We went back to his house and we was laying there and shit and we was kissing that shit was getting intense and I was like fuck it.... I'm honey as fuck. He said we didn't have to do it but I really wanted to. I was thinking that he was the perfect person to lose my virginity to. He knows me very well inside and out. The connection everything is there. He was like before I do anything before I take your virginity it's a couple promises I gotta make you and gave me my ring back.! (I said showing it off in the camera)

What that's so cute.! 😩

Than he licked and kissed made me cum and squirt from the marvelous wonderful head he gave me. Than we did it.!

Like how what positions.?

Bitch missionary I wasn't tryna be so advanced for the first time.

Awwwww my little baby magic is growing up.! She said fake crying make me laugh.

Don't tell nobody bitch.!

Who ima tell.? Bianca runs her mouth too fuckin much.!

No for real mouth big as fuck.

Girl plus she might have a heart attack that you fucked him before she could now she really gone be mad that she ain't get nun before y'all decided to date.

She's not even his type. He don't even like her as a person. He's nice to her because she's my friend.

Really.?! I didn't know that.

Yeah cause he be tryna act all nice.

Oh wow....girl bye daddy calling me.! She said before hanging up the phone. I shook my head laughing putting my phone on the charger.