Harry's eyes wondered the room. He was suprised by how quick he was able to find Snape — then again, he stood out like a niffler in a gold mine.

He approached Snape's desk and  kneaded his brows down his much younger potions teacher.

Snape looked almost the same, but a lot smaller. He was scrawny and the moles on his face had been more prominent than his older self.

Harry watched as his large nose was burried in his parchment. His hand wrote so fast that Harry was suprised his quill didn't break.

"Five minutes left!"

Harry jumped at the shout and quickly caught sight of a middle aged Professor Flitwick walking between an aisle of students.

He wondered if Snapes worst memory was him getting a question wrong on his O.W.Ls.

Not suprised.

Walking down the aisle, he looked over the students, thinking that it was boring enough and he figured he should just go back.

Suddenly he noticed a familiar profile of chestnut hair.

It was Remus— He was muttering the questions under his breath as he fidgeted in his seat. He was definitely a nervous tester. The dark circles around his eyes was a dead giveaway that a full moon had been coming near and Remus hadn't got much sleep due to it. His hair was slicked neatly to the side and he only had a small scar on his cheek, it wasn't anything close to the much larger scars he had on his face now.

Looking over a few seats behind Remus was a face that looked to be Harry's own.

James Potter sat in front of his barely filled out exam with a bored expression on his face. He was repetitively outlining the words L & J on the small bit of his parchment.

Harry smiled.

His dad looked just like him, except the scar on his head and James had bigger lips and a longer nose than Harry, but overall they looked the so similar.

A boy that sat beside James yawned obnoxiously which made a group of girls giggle around him sheepishly.

It was Sirius.

A young Sirius Black was lounging in his chair with ease, titling it back on its two legs with his arms crossed behind his head.

He was very charming to the eyes view, Sirius had his usual dark hair that fell effortlessly around his face. He was wearing a similar smirk Harry had seen so much of before.

Then there was Peter Pettigrew, whom still resembled a rat.

Harry didn't know if he was comparing him because he had been scabbers or the fact that the boy actually looked like a rat.

"Quills down!" Announced Professor Flitwick as he collected the parchments.

James jumped to his feet and stuffed his quill into his book bag and swung it over his shoulder while he waited for his friends to join him.

Harry looked around and found Snape moving quickly between tables to exit the great hall. Luckily for Harry, James and his friends had done the same thing and weren't far ahead.

"Did you like question ten, Moony?" Asked Sirius as Harry followed along beside them as if he were a part of the group.

Lupin had a small smirk, "Loved it!" He looked back at the exam questions in his hand, "Give five signs that identify the werewolf, what an excellent question."

Both Sirius and James let out a confused hum in mockery.

While they continued to talk Harry kept his eyes on Snape who was walking straight ahead with his face in his own exam sheet.