CHAPTER 11

Everything is fine. The school atmosphere is pleasant and everything between me and Vielka is fine. Not until Steven Fermil just seized away everything. Yeah, he was the guy who just introduced himself to us randomly when we were at Vielka's house during our few last years in high school. See? It was a long time ago, and everything just changed.

We're still here at the Gremlin University, enough for us to see the same ground and same quality of learning but different faces of instructors, different year level, and few transferees just came to experience the great university.

I just had one marvellous possession, it's the closeness between me and Vielka have made. She made me more expressive than ever. She made me do the things I've never done before. She made me realize how wonderful love is. She made me more eager to live because she enthusiastically gave me the opportunity to experience love. She let me experience how lovely the feeling of a kiss was.

However, those memories just lasted after we graduated in high school. It won't happen anymore because of Steven. It was all because of Steven. I think he just brainwashed Vielka after all the years they have been together or maybe because of something else. It's insane. It's unbelievable. Little did they know that it's hurtful. It just made me more worried than before, and after that night, after that kiss, after that encounter, everything just changed. Vielka was in a great caprice since our last lunch together at the dining hall.

I am here inside the auditorium, watching every student walking back and forth, doing their own chores. I just remembered our grade school memories with Vielka. We were preparing for the graduation day at that time, and I just can't help myself but to approach her while doing something on the stage before.

It's our first year in college, and everybody's busy on preparing for the freshmen ball. It's been a long time of waiting. I got unseen bruises before when Vielka just started ignoring me. He even sometimes shouted at me while I strive to talk to her calmly. What the fuck did just the kiss do to her? Was it unsatisfying? What did just Steven do to her? It's unusual. I just can't believe what's going on.

I don't have any idea about my date for the ball. I want to approach Vielka, but it seems like I don't have the chance, for she is always with Steven, and that wonderful kiss keeps on ruining my mind.

Are they in a relationship? Does Vielka want to be with him rather than with me? What about that kiss before? Was it a joke? I even promised her that I'll be at her side no matter what happens, but she's certainly not permitting me to talk to her for even just a few seconds. What's the matter?

"Hey! How deep is that?" Clyde just came over to see me. We're about to finish everything. But I couldn't see any shadows of Vielka.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him in confusion. I just can't think effectively.

"Vielka?" He asked, and I just smirked as a sign of affirmation. Lawrence is coming towards us.

They both really know everything about me. They really recognize my happiness, my sorrows, my worries, and even the person I love the most since grade school- Vielka.

"Why don't you look for somebody? There are plenty of girls out there. Amanda was not even Lawrence's destiny, right?" Clyde insisted, and his words just broke my heart more and more. Yeah, Lawrence just broke up with Amanda, but why do I need to look for somebody when I already found everything from Vielka?

"I swear I couldn't find someone like Vielka anymore. She's just the most precious girl I've ever met. The hell. It makes me insane," I said sighing, looking to nowhere.

"Maybe there would be another girl who could give you the true kiss you want," Lawrence interrupted, but it didn't help. No more response. They looked at each other, chuckling.