Bumblebee(TFP!) x Skyfire(SEEKER! OC!)

The sounds of Miko and Jack's video game filled the room. Both children were yelling at one another. Trash talking, name calling, even going as far as trying to knock the other over as they controlled their pixelated cars. Rafael sat quietly on the floor off to the left of the other two, working on some new project on his computer. Every once in a while, he would get up and ask Ratchet a question about what he was doing.

Skyfire stood off to the side, watching the kids intently, her black and red armor shining slightly in the dim light of the base. A small smile appeared on her faceplate as Miko ran a victory circle around Jack after winning their race.

She watched as Bumblebee and Raf laughed at some joke she didn't hear. Oh, how she loved that mech. She desperately wanted to spill her feelings to him. The very thought of Bumblebee made her spark flutter, but pain always overtook her senses, convincing herself that he would never want her. She was shy and barely ever spoke unless she was spoken to, he probably thought that she was weak. She kept observing silently, trying to ignore the pain.

Miko must have noticed her gaze because a large grin spread across her face. "Skyfire! Why are you staring at Bumblebee? OMG!! Do you like him?!"

The femme's blue optics widened and she felt her frame heat up. A small blush played across her faceplate and she quickly tried to hide it.

She felt Bumblebee look up at her, along with everyone else in the large room. She started to respond but her voice faltered, "What? Why would you-um...y-yes. I mean no! I mean-" She couldn't take his questioning gaze anymore. She slipped away down the hall and into her berthroom, locking the door behind her.

She felt the hot washer fluid running down her faceplate as she threw herself onto the berth. The pain in her spark only increasing as she cried. Why did she have to be so scared? Bumblebee would never accept her love.

As more thoughts rushed through her processor, a knock on the door caused her head to shoot up. All she wanted was to be alone. The sadness overwhelming her. "Go away!!" She sobbed.

The knock only came again, this time louder.

She sighed, wiping her tears away. The femme got up and slowly walked to the door. She slid it open, only to find herself staring right into Bumblebee's baby blue optics. Taking a step back, she tried to hide the shade of dark blue on her face, but he had already noticed it.

Little did she know that he loved her too, he had just never found a way to tell her.

"B-Bumblebee!" She stammered, "I'm s-sorry about what h-happen-" Before she could finish, she felt his arms wrap around her, pulling her close to his chassis. She could hear his steady sparkbeat as she leaned into his embrace.

A soft click was heard and a second later, Skyfire felt his soft dermas press into hers. She was taken aback at first, but she slowly eased into the kiss. She felt his servos running up her wings and she shuddered at the sensation. This went on for quite some time before they slowly pulled away from each other.

No more words had to be said between the two of them, the kiss was as much of a confession as they needed.