tattoos Part 3

No ones pov:

After a few minutes in the shower, sans turned the faucet and opened the tall glass door that inclosed the shower he made his way to the rack with a towel draped over it and began to dry himself off before putting his shorts bach on he decided that he wasn't going to put his shirt and julery back on though he did through on his jacket before he walked over to the mirror he so desperately tried to avoid. He glanced at the figure in front of him and examined it for a while. He had acorn skin with a bandage on his cheek and one blue eye and one brown eye also although he was quite strong he didn't look it, he looked about 15 so that's what he decided his age was since he didn't really have an age to begin with. 

He had very pale blue hair almost white, it contrasted will with his skin. His ears and eyebrow were pierced, one of his had a black rot going through the top of it and a blue rectangle coming from the lobe, the other had the same blue rectangle but instead of the rod he had two black cuffs in the center of his ear. After thoroughly examining his face and head he moved on to his torso,he took off his jacket to see, thinking of the point as to why he put it on in the first place. his arm was covered in a sleeve of tattoos the one on his shoulder catching his eye it was of a skull wearing a gas mask it was cool in San's opinion the rest of his arm were mostly just designs of some sort geometric mostly with some circles here and there, his other arm and chest were clean of any tattoos that's probably why they were riddled with scars.

 He turned to make his back face the mirror to glanced back and saw another tattoo, this one of what looked like two dragon skulls facing to the side and one facing forward with two bones in the shape of an X behind them. He put his jacket back on after rummaging through his infinite pockets for some bandages raping up his arm his jacket looked mostly the same other then a few designs on the arms like a circle with a gaster blaster in it and the words 'Sentry' and 'Judge' written under it, and a long glowing white bone on the other arm. 

He moved his search on to his legs them being mostly plain other than a scraped knee and a few cuts on his shinn though he noticed another tattoo on his lower calf, it was a large red X probably to remind him of the multiverse war or the X event as cross used to call it, Sans hadn't seen the Au's since then but he was pretty sure that his, the original AU was destroyed caring the others to fall with it. He exited the bathroom (his jacket still unzipped) and went to the living room and collapsed on the couch and fell into a sleep that no one could wake him up from.

Aizawa's pov:

After I left Sans to take a shower I walked down the hall to my room, once I entered I found Hizashi awake with the two cats " your home early your shift ends at 6:00 right?" he questions in a response i sigh and begin to explain "okay don't get mad, but i found a kid and he didn't have anywhere to go so i let him stay here for now since he was injured he's in the bathroom right now taking a shower" i said in one breath takeing a gasp after words "wait he's here?Like right now?" Hazahi said in a mixture of confusion and shock "yeah" I said beginning to change " ok then, do you know his name?" Hazashi asked

 "it's Sans something he looks foreign but has a really good grip on Japanese" i responded and gain a confused look from my husband but he shakes it off pretty easily and asks yet another question " is there anything else you know about him?even as simple as his age?" "no, but i assume he is around 15 maybe 16 at the best" he sighs "well we'll have to ask him in the morning i guess" he says giving me a smile i let out a small laugh as i go to get in bed and we soon fall asleep time skip to the morning

I wake up to the blaring alarm clock getting in an annoyed mood before I remember Sans was here. It's already like 8:00 so I think he is up though the others might not be. They sleep in rather late. I just hope that Sans is different. I get up and walk down the hallway to find a passed out figure on the couch. I just stare at it. My hopes that he got up vanished. I look at him with a disapproving look until i notice he doesn't have his shirt on just his jacket, oh yea his shirt was ruined. I looked at his chest and was surprised to see he was rather well built; he certainly didn't look it, he also had a large scar that stretched across his chest.