gear Part 9

Sans pov:

I stalked out of the cafeteria annoyed and bored outta my mind from the first classes, I found, as usual, that Yamada tires me out when not at home. though the thought of the rest of the day brought a slight excitement as his next class was that 'hero training' shit with all might. As I walked into the classroom I found not many people, the pink one, Ashido? And the sparky yellow one, Kaminary? Where chatting in the corner, the sparkly one, animal boy, and sugar dude were somewhere around the middle.

but the group that caught his eye was, Bird head Tokyami? I think his name was, arm guy, Shoji (that one he was sure about), And Shinsou talking at the back of the room, laughing over something I couldn't hear. My normal smile spread across my face as I walked over "hey guys' ' they looked up at me Tokyami just staring, shoji's face in what seemed to be a smile, though hard to decipher from underneath the mask, Shinsou's face spread into a smile. "Long time no see... Comedian~" his words faded at the end and his face dropped as my eyes filled with black and a memory came into view.

~Flash back~

The light lit up the empty hall the sun leaking through the windows, the figure that stood in front of him was not frisk, at last not the frisk he had met in the previous route which had been a pacifist, and though this was only the 4th or 5th genocide he had already gotten used to reliving my brother's death and that... the fact that he hadn't even shed a tear the last 2 times... it terrifies him. It makes him think that the care for his brother was fading but as time went on he found that it was not the care that faltered but his patience was instead, the fact that he had watched and could do nothing about it, it enraged him.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the soft tapping as the being stood in front of him, the green and yellow striped sweater hung loosely on its shoulders displaying the dark brown button-down underneath, on top of that laid a golden looker in the shape of a heart. He knew that this was not first but the king and queens late child Chara, all though they there looked creepy smiley in almost every way (minus coloring) sans could tell and that... voice haunted him, even in the latter runs, this is still the one that gives him nightmares "we meet again Comedian~ did you really think they were in control" it cocked it's head to the side, its red slits of eyes bore into his black voids "ahh~ no response? I thought that the Comedian would make me laugh~ not very good at your job HUH SMILEY TRASHBAG!''

The last bit was laced with venom as its words rose into a sickening tone that held rage, anger, and...laughter... 'this mother fucker is laughing! Just kill my race and it's laughing!' rage bubbled to his throat and the battle was started and more intense than normal. It seemed to continue forever, and it lasted until he died, but the few words spoken to him rang in his mind, it controlled him and caused most of the more intense nightmares, 'we meet again comedian' or 'ahh~ no response? I thought that the comedian would make me laugh' the same intensity in his voice but he prided himself on how tough he is but he might have gotten a little PTSD from that run...

~end of flashback~

My eyes snapped back from the black void that they previously were. I sat hunched in a corner, Aizawa was crouched in front of me with a concerned look in his eye that most of the class shared sans (HA!) for Bakugou, Todoroki, and a few others that were sitting at their desks doing something quiet. I looked up and towards Shinsou who had a similar look with something that I think is guilt "hey, are you okay Sans?"

my attention snapped back to the teacher "o-ohh... yeah I'm good!" the disbelieving look I got in return made a sheepish smile spread across my already smiling face. "Ok..." he gave me the look before standing up and lending me a hand which I graciously took, heaving my body to my seat shouldn't have been as much of a challenge as it was. After that incident was over Aizawa stalked over to the corner crawling into his bright yellow sleeping bag almost instantly falling asleep. Olney moments later the door burst open with the bright yellow yelling "I am coming through the door like a normal person!"