coming home Part 2

Sans pov:

Right after I put away my menu I hear footsteps from across the ali and dart my head towards the noise and hastily try to stand which i fail at again making my HP go down, expecting to see the player here to finish the job but instead i see a tall man in almost all black except for a long beige scarf.

I calm down but decide to play the scared kid charade. I mean he might help me out of this situation and not brag or anything. I look pretty young as I was consumed by my thoughts. I saw him come and crouch over in front of me with our eyes at the same level. We stare at each other after a few seconds. I get kind nervous he was just staring at me so I decided to say something and with a fake stutter I said " H-hello?" "hello, i am the pro hero Eraserhead"

the tall dark man spoke 'wait as in Eraserhead from that anime me and Alphes watched?' i thought confused as my head filled with questions i could barely feel my shoulders relaxing giving him the idea that i had 'calmed down'. As these thoughts raced through my head a felt a hand rest on my arm.

~flashback~

I shot up from my bed screaming and curled my knees into my chest and silently cried as not to wake Papyrus though I was pretty sure that me screaming had already woken him up. The oberon door to my room shot open and in came a worried and frightened Papyrus he belt down next to me and started rubbing my arm and asking me questions "what are 5 things you can see Sans?" he asked in a hope to calm me down " you , my dirty room, i let out a small giggle um my mattress, my arms, and my t shirt" i finished and pap continued " tell me 4 things you smell" he asks again "umm your cologne, my bed, my clothes, my pillow, and my blanket" i say starting to calm down even if it was just a little "okay, now what are 3 things you can feel" he says " uhh my legs, my blanket, my pillow" i finished almost fully calm preventing the need to continue "ok now, are you okay" Papyrus asked his voice laced with consearn " yea" i say relieved that he was their He is so awesome i love him so much, as he pulled me into a hug. Once we stop hugging he gently restes a hand on my arm " come on Brother i, the great Papyrus shall make you breakfast spaghetti, NEH HE HE" he said as he left the room shuting the door behind him.

~end of flashback~

"P-pap-PAPYRUS" I yell without thinking, jumping up causing Eraserhead to fall back and immediately get up in a defensive position to instantly relax and get what I think I was a worried look on his face. as i fell back down and began to cry thinking of my positive, amazing brother "he's never coming back is he" i asked this complete stranger getting a confused stair from the man in front of me.

No ones pov:

To any passerby they would look like they were fighting, two halves of a hole the only thing that they had in common were the bags under their eyes.

Aizawa went back down to try to calm down the crying kid thoughts world through his mind like ' who is 'he'? Is he dead? Or just gone? What the hell happened to this kid to make him like this?!?'as Aizawa tried to comfort Sans without making fisacal contact he remembered the trick he used when Hitosi had panic attacks "take deep breaths" he demonstrated by heavily breathing in then out Sans copied the action and breathed with Aizawa "ok, now realize that you are having a panic attack" Sans seamed to calm down ever so slightly loosening the grip on his knees that had found their place in front of his chest and relaxing his shoulders "ok now tell me what you can see" sans breathed out and began " the wall, my shorts" he paused but almost immediately started up again "your shirt,blood...?" 'blood' he thought " h-hay w-w-where's t-t-t-the b-b-b-blood c-coming from?sans said in a shaky voice his stress getting plowed over with confusion " i don't really know"

Aizawa responded just as confused he thought that the kid was hurt but obviously not " hay kid" he said "n-names sans" he responded nonchalantly still with a slight stutter but better than before, "ok 'Sans' why are you here it's like two in the morning" he pronounced 'Sans' as if he didn't believe him 'oh shit what do i say i can't tell the truth i mean no one would believe me if i said i magically got teleported here by some guy in black shoes from another world'