"But..did you let him in? In my room?" Lisa is shocked. No manager, in their right mind, would do that.

"We did not! We said that you are prolly in your underwear and he wouldn't want to see you in that state." Lisa is in a dilemma right now. Whether she'd be glad that they covered up for her, or she'd be angry about the way they did it.

"Seriously, unnie? You told him that?" Jennie shrugged while Jisoo and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Duh! What else could I have said that would stop your Manager? Tell me!" Jennie defended herself. I mean, it's the only way that she could think of. Rosé and Jisoo couldn't even think of something. L

"Instead of questioning me, you should be thankful there!" Lisa just sighed and said her thanks. 

What does her manager even need?

Various idols are cramped at the MAMA's stage. They are positioned as they are going to be introduced one by one. Of course, being the Global Group that they are, Blackpink and BTS are positioned next to each other. TWICE is at Blackpink's left while Bangtan is at their right, and Red Velvet is standing next to BTS.

"This shit is awkward, I'm telling you." Jennie whispered at her members, who looked like stiff twigs, just standing and looking at their front.

"Jen, keep quiet." Jisoo reprimanded the younger one. Jen just rolled her eyes and bashed her lashes at the staring Min Yoongi, who in returned, winked as well.

"God unnie, stop flirting! Someone might see the both of you!" Rosé said, concerned evident in her voice. Of course, those times 100 camera lenses can capture more than anyone can ever imagine. 

"Oh, Lisa! Yahh, Lisa-ya!" Jennie kept on tugging Lisa, who is standing in front of her. 

Lisa, on the other hand, did not mind the annoying Kim Jennie. She knows the latter will just tease her since Lisa and Jungkook are standing right next to each other, shoulders a few inches apart.

"Flirt a little, maknae." Jennie laughed. Of course she was just joking, trying to provoke Lisa. This is her revenge for all the pranks Lisa did to her. The maknae sure is evil when it comes to pissing her unnies off. The Kim Jennie will not let this chance pass.

"Unnie, please.." Lisa whispered back. Jisoo and Rosé looked at the two, interested at what JenLisa is up to this time.

"C'mon! Do some risky things, it'd be fun. Imagine the idols and fans rioting over it." Jennie giggled, imagining all the shippers faint and the antis bald at what they are gonna be seeing. I mean, of course there will be negative comments still, but who cares? They deserve to do what they want without thinking of other people.

"I swear unnie!" Lisa turned back and saw the teasing face of her Jennie unnie. The mandu is smiling from ear to ear, her chinky eyes no longer seen and her gummy smile evident.