FORTY-NINE

Hi guys, before anything else, I would just like to remind you that this is a FANFICTION. I may have altered some personalities just  to fit with the story (I know you know what/who I mean). Anywayssss, enjoy reading every bits of it because we are so close to the end.

Thank you so much for supporting!

-love

C

*****************************

Today marks history. For the first time in almost 20 years , Bang PD and YG's CEO Yang Hyun Suk, together with Bangtan, Blackpink and their managers are gathered inside Jeon Jungkook's private beach; the place where everything started.

They believe that it would be much safer if they will have their meeting here because the beach is private so that means there will be no one around, especially not the media.

Both CEOs called a meeting to clear everything up. Although BTS and Blackpink are now in good terms, as well as their companies, the two CEOs decided to just be transparent and lay everything out. From when the Pinks heard about the false rumor as to why the two most successful groups in their generation are in some kind of mutual understanding.

Park Chaeyoung was the one who explained the scene wherein she heard that YG staff talking about BigHit being the one behind the continuous attack of every YG artist, especially BigBang.

"I did not even see who were talking. I just took what they said very believable, Sajangnim. And then I told the girls about it." Rosé said, bowing down her head, thinking that may be it was her fault for saying it to the Pinks.

"Chaeyoungaaah, it wasn't your fault. You only told us that because you care and everyone here knows that you are the last person who would want to cause chaos." Jennie said, comforting the younger one as she feels that Chaeyoung is on the edge of blaming herself.

"That was when we decided to stay away from them, Sajangnim. We swore we'd never cross paths with them as we were afraid that they may target us too. But obviously, Jennie Kim had different plans." Jisoo continued, eyeing her best friend. Jennie gave out a peace sign and revealed her gummy smile, hoping that she could get away with her stupidity.

Jennie took a peek at Suga and saw that his gummy smile was showing as well.

At the back of Suga's mind, he was thankful that Jennie is quite impulsive, if not, they'd never be in this state.

"Sajangnim, in my defense, I just did it initially to acquire evidences to prove that what Chae told us were true." Jennie reasoned out.

"And?" This time Suga was the one who spoke.

Jennie turned to face her most favorite rock. "And I found out that they were innocent. I found out that sometimes it's not wrong to swallow once pride, especially if it's for the important people in our lives. I learned that we should not jump into conclusions, instead we talk about it right away."

"Just say you caught feelings and shut up." Suga said in a very proud tone. The people in the meeting burst out a snort and eventually filled the room with their laughter.

Jennie mentally noted to throw this rock at the other side of the planet.

"Okay kids, if we may continue the story?" Bang PD said, still holding himself together. He indeed raised very very straightforward kids.