TWENTY-TWO

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung and Jungkook are resting, their backs against the wall of the practice room. They are currently at the studio, polishing their choreography for their comeback.

"You are about to break your phone there, bro." Yeah right. Jungkook is dead ass pissed right now.

"And may I remind you..you have a mouth Kook, you can speak and not just glare at me." Taehyung added. The maknae is clutching his phone so hard, badly wanting to crush it.

"Stop messing with me hyung, as you can see..I am not in the mood." Jungkook stared again at his phone and just closed his eyes upon seeing the video. He tried to breathe in and out to calm himself.

"Chill man, I am just worried." Tae just got up, not wanting to be punched by their youngest. When Jungkook is pissed, he randomly throws something or punches something, and that something could be Taehyung if he will linger around the maknae considering Jungkook's state.

"Okay, breaks over guys. It's time to practice!" Jhope arrived, tagging along with him Jin and RM, which he had taught privately in a separate room. The two hyungs wanted to have a special class from their dance master, Hobi. They don't want to mess up the choreo and let the younger ones suffer.

As everyone is in position, they heard something fall. All of them turned to the direction of the falling sound and found Kook's phone on the ground. His phone's screen is cracked and when they looked at Jungkook, he resonates a dark aura around him.

"Kook? You okay there, kid?" Rapmon tried to get closer to their maknae but Taehyung stopped him. He does not want their leader to be just like that IPhone 11 Pro Max, crushed and cracked. Told you he is fond of throwing things when he's mad.

"Yaaa maknae, we are going to have a practice. Could you please pick up your phone, place it somewhere and get back on your position?" Hobi said, his voice coated with authority. Hoseok can be very scary when he is on her dance mentor mode. "If you are so obssessed about practicing, you should have been the one sent to China to be a fuckin' dance mentor." Everyone was stunned at Jungkook. He plays around and teases his hyungs, but he never talks back...not until today..

Jin was about to throw some fit because Jungkook is being disrespectful and his mouth is as dirty as their dorm when Jimin laughed his ass off earning another glare from their hyungs.

"For fuck's sake Kook, are you being serious right now?" Jimin commented. Jin is not having any of the fuck word that he got a hold of Jimin's ear and pinched and twisted it, being a typical strict mom. "Did you teach our maknae to say that word, huh?" Jimin whined and yelled for Jin to stop. His ears are hurting so bad. For god's sake, it's just a fuckin' word.

"Just wait a second. What the hell is everyone's problem? We are having a comeback here, what's been inside your head Jungkook that you are out here throwing your phone and acting all mighty!" Rapmon lost his temper and went scolding everyone.

"And what is with this China dance mentor thing?" Hobi asked, he has no idea where on earth Kook got that kind of reference.

"I don't know what exactly happened, but if I am not mistaken, Lisa's in China right now, she's a dance mentor for some show." Jimin said, rubbing his ears.

Jungkook regained his senses as he heard Jimin. That bastard really brought up Lisa's name. He is going to get grilled today. He just knows it.

"Oh, so it's about Lisa?" Suga intervened. He was just silently listening to his members' banters with each other but decided to meddle. The kids are afraid with their Suga hyung and he thought it's time to teach these kids a lesson. They have grown balls to talk back.