FIVE

THE PRANK

Lisa was enjoying her stroll with DK. They talked about their lives back when they were not idols, how simple their lives were. How people just pass by them, not giving a damn. They are free to go shopping, to walk at night, enjoying the view of the city, just like normal people. But now, they cannot even go out their dorms without cameras following them.

I mean, being a public figure sure has lots of positive sides. Money, fame, you get to visit a lot of countries during tours or shoots, you get to inspire others through your craft, but ofcourse, pros and cons go together and we are not new to the fact that being a public figure involves getting judged by the public, being hated, being told what and not to do. They are being restricted from enjoying the things they really truly like, because they have to think of their image and the impact of the things that they are gonna do. There sure is a great price to pay by being idols.

"Pokpak! Dude!" Lisa and DK's talk was cut because the great Kunpimook Bhuwakul came.

Bambam was sweating and was out of breath as he approached Lisa and DK.

"You guys.."

"Yaah, calm down Bam, what is it?" DK said to Bambam.

"JK, Jung.." he said in between his breaths.

"What happened, Bammie? Is he alright?" Lisa asked with worry in her voice. Of course, you would not want anything bad to happen to the love of your life, the apple of your eye.

"I can't find him, Pokpak. The last time I saw him, he was by the sea, alone. And I was just worried that something happened to him. You know the dude, he likes adventures so much." Lisa, upon hearing the news, immediately went back to their house and searched for Jungkook.

Jihyo and Mina acted like they were looking for Jungkook too.

The others were nowhere to be found. It is because Rosé is out looking for Lisa, Eun Woo is all by himself checking the sandcastle he built with Yugyeom last night, DK is with Bambam who by now, knows the plan, the others are at the resto, getting their asses drunk again, and Jungkook is having a great time snorkling while Yeri is just walking by the shore, waiting for Jungkook to come back from his escapade.

Lisa ran outside and as expected, DK and Bambam are acting like they are also looking for Jungkook, shouting his name.

So Yeri, immediately walked to Bambam and DK, who are so immersed by their roles. They should have been actors instead and not idols.

"What's going on?" Yeri asked the two. On cue, Lisa also arrived, being the four of them talking about the whereabouts of Jungkook.

"We couldn't find Jungkook." Lisa said to Yeri.

Confusion was drawn to Yeri's face. Bambam thought that his plan was gonna be ruined even before he could take a video of Lisa in panic mode.

"But, he was just snorkli..." even before Yeri could finish her sentence, Lisa hurriedly ran to the sea, thinking that he drowned or something. She shouted Jungkook's name, as if he could hear her when he's underwater.

Bambam saw Lisa ran to the sea and got his camera and took a video of it.

But Bambam panicked when Lisa just kept on moving forward that the half part of her body was already submerged into the water. Lisa wouldn't hurt herself right?

This is worse than calling Band PD. Bambam told himself.

"Yaaah! Pokpak! Come back here!" At Bambam's shout, everyone gathered around the shore and called for Lisa to come back. They will surely get in trouble if something terrible will happen to the the Royal Maknae.