(Club took forever to put together 😂)

The Blue neon and baby pink lights blinded me .I started to get a mischievous idea placing the tray on the counter of the bar.I bent over and stud on my top toes whipping the table with the long white rag.

Uraraka came running behind me.

"Hi ZuKu Denki and I are in charge of you so we gonna do something different today as part of your training"Ochoco said

"Damn bun bun You THICC bend that ass over honey"Denki said Slapping my ass

I flew upright as I turned to face them a bright red blush on my face.I placed my arms behind my back and grabbed my arm.Slightly embarrassing that I wanted that to happen but I'm being a bad bunny I may start my heat soon my moods are getting out of control.Trust me you do not want to see a horny rabbit we can go for such a long time.I just hope I found a alpha with enough stamina to last longer.
          The Ashe blonde wolf came to mind.I bit my lip at the thought I swear I'll give it to him.
The sound of snapping got me out of my perverted thought.

"Bun bun you okay"Kami asked as his hand waved in front of me.

"Yeah I'm okay just excited is all no biggie."I awnsered

Uraraka looked at me weirdly but then she shrugged and continued their plan.

       They both grabbed my arms as we walked around the club they were walking by the stage area.
    I walked pass the tables and chairs as the singers waited for their queues.The crew walked pass the neon lit stage.The led light were fading from blue to pink as the music was currently playing then it would flash trough the colors when a singer was shaking Their butt.

"This is where the genders shake their asses and lip sync to music.Aoyama sings his own covers and strip.He's the only one here that has that talent so he doesn't need to lip sync he's a crowd favorite with his own show room and dressing room."Uraraka said

We'll see after I do my Nerve test this Sunday.
I hope I don't screen it up I'm kinda antsy about it to be honest.The I say the blonde in question walk behind uraraka.

"Did you call me moname?"Aoyama said popping up behind her I looked at the beautiful blonde haired hooker

His Sparkling outfit is was purple. It's comprised of an elaborate short dress with medium-length sleeves the front of the dress was cut open a pair of gold panties laid on top of creamy thighs and crushed dreams.The top portion considered nipple covers that were silver halo graphic material. A pair Of gladiator sandals adore his feet. Let's not to forget to include a belt and a mini-crown clipped on his head.

He looked me up and down then tsk as he saw my rave bunny outfit.Im gonna save this outfit for later I'm gonna wear it again but anyway.Like I didn't hear you smack your teeth at me.I put on a bright eyed smile and walked to him.