Wand of elder

Gellert grazed his hair with his fingers, it looked as if he was counting each and every copper strand. To the touch, the tousled mane was as soft as a feather and smelt like a breath of fresh air.       
Albus was asleep, cupped against Grindelwald, his head gently laden on the blonde's collar bone. Albus had been exhausted, he'd met Him crying in fury at his brother's constant rampaging protests.
        "He doesn't understand" Gellert had said caressing his cheek bone, hoping to calm him.
        "Even a baby could" Albus replied indignantly.
        "A goat perhaps?" Gellert suggested.
Dumbledore's lips tugged upwards at the remark, Grindelwald took this as a good sign.
       "I've never seen a patronus" he began
       "Really!" Albus replied startled.
       "How come, you're one of the most the powerful wizards I've ever met." Still in shock.
       "One of" Gellert said obviously hurt.
       "I meant-" Albus stammered his cheeks reddening by the second.
       "-it's unlikely that someone as powerful as you-"
      "Got it" Gellert cut in harshly.
      "I didn't mean t-" Albus started devastated at his mistake but was interrupted once more.
      "Will the great Albus Percival Wolfric Brian-honestly why do you have such a long name-Dumbledore descend from his high and well deserved pinnacle to teach his dim witted, unworthy side kick how to-"
     "You could have just asked"
     "I just did" he replied fraudulently amused.
     "Not like that I-"
     "Is your holiness displeased with thy title?" Gellert mocked.
     "For Merlin's sake, Gellert..." Albus replied both annoyed and flattered at his appraisal. He found Gellert's attitude endearing. He stood up and stretched out his wand hand gripping it lightly with two fingers. There was no point arguing.
     "Well..." Albus cleared his throat.
     "all you have to do is utter the incantation 'expecto patronum' while keeping in mind one of your fondest memories"
     "Impossible!"
     "No. I mean it's a bit hard for me to focus on something happy right now" Albus said remembering his dispute with Aberforth.
     "But I suppose..." He said looking down at Gellert. He shut his eyes recalling the adamant day dream that haunted his every waking moment.(not to mention his every sleeping moment as well)

'Expecto patronum'

  A burst of silver ruptured from the tip of his wand and flooded into the form of a Phoenix.
         Grindelwald watched stupefied, the lines of his face illuminated by the birds light. He'd never felt such a powerful force, the feeling of warmth spread across his entire body.
     "That's..." Gellert was lost for words.
     "Your turn" Albus said cheerfully, thrilled at Grindelwald's reaction.
     "Impossible" Gellert repeated.
     "It's a bit advanced, but nothing you can't handle. Come on" Albus offered his hand kindly.
      "It's not that" he said getting to his feet.
      "It's just that-that There's nothing happy I can recollect" he cringed at his honesty. Albus looked at him concernedly, a look that penetrated his very soul, he took his hand in his.
      "You can imagine one if you want-" Albus said sympathetically.
      "-I just did, actually" he put in as an afterthought.
     "Really? Would you mind enlightening me?" He asked smugly. Albus blushed furiously.
     "Er..." Gellert approached him and swept a stray strand of auburn hair from his cheeks. Albus was paralyzed. Gellert lent in and their lips brushed lightly. He pulled himself away.
      "That was it, wasn't it?" Gellert jeered, taking in Dumbledore's features that were plastered in shock.
      "How did you know..." he remarked mouth agape.
      "Other than it being the most dubious thing on Earth, you mean." Albus just stared.
      "Oh, come off it Albus. You're brain was screaming it, for weeks, mind you" Dumbledore blinked out of his stupor.
      "You're reading my mind?"
      "It was shouting at me, remember, it would take quite an effort to ignore."
      "Just don't" Albus let out pained. What else had he subconsciously revealed. Gellert tilted his head sideways.
      "Nothing else, don't worry darling" he grinned at him.
      "Stop."
      "Occlumency exists, you know" Grindelwald put in, not unkindly.
      "Well" he said after a beat.
      "I suppose that justifies as a happy memory, what do you think" Albus went scarlet once more but hardened his face obstinately and didn't care to reply. Gellert raised an eyebrow.
      "Did I offend you?"
      "No. It's just that me talking is not necessary, now is it" Gellert smiled.
      "If you insist" Albus rolled his eyes but Grindelwald could see his lips falter. He muttered under his breath.
      A second Phoenix fluttered out of his wand encircling the other gracefully. Gellert looked sideways at Albus who had gone stark white.
       "What's wrong?"
       "Phoenix patronus' are rare-" Albus replied weakly.
       "-very rare. The fact that we share it..." he broke of and blushed immensely.
       "What is it?" Gellert asked already having guessed his reply.
       "Patronus' can take different forms when in bereavement, after an abrupt change in personality or when in-in love" Albus said in one breath as if he were reading it off a text book.
         "Eternal love" they stared intently at one another, this time Albus stepped forward, getting closer and closer until he could count each and every eyelash that sheltered his lovers gorgeous eyes.
He tastes like lemons Gellert thought cupping Albus jaw with one hand and the other rummaging through his ginger hair...Grindelwald lost his train of thought as he felt Albus shifting. He was awake...
      "How long was I out?" He asked groggily wiping his eyes.
      "Not long"
     "I'm sorry, I was just so tired"
     "That's alright" Gellert replied kindly. Albus shot up and idea occurred to him.
      "There's something I want to show you"...

      A silver brook flowed tossing and churning as obstacles passed by. The cloudless sky was blanketed by emerald trunks who dared to touch the heavenly orb.
Albus was pinned to one such tree his lips locked in Gellert's. A gentle breeze swept across braiding ginger with gold.
A tiny pop was heard to the left of the boys and there appeared a small elf, straightening her white garment. She looked up at the couple, her large, saucer like eyes, blank... indifferent.
"Young master, Blomkvist insists on thy company"
"I'm engaged at the moment, Blinky" Gellert muffled, still kissing Albus.
"He said it was urgent, master, and that I must not return without you" Grindelwald sighed and much to Albus' disappointment broke apart. He looked apologetically at the despondent blue eyes.
"A moment, Blinky, I'll just fe-" But he was whipped away before he could finish. Albus walked a few paces picked up Gellert's coat and flung it around himself. He bent down, folded the ends of his trousers and dipped his feet into the gushing water.
His toes tingled in rebellion but his eyes shuttered slowly.
Albus breathed in deeply. He wanted the scent of the wood implanted in his mind. He tried to recall every detail, the way the shadows danced and the birds cooed, every word whispered among the trees, every fleck in Gellert's electric blue eye, the way he tasted, the pace of his breathing and his heart. He opened his eyes when he heard a ruffling of leaves. He gripped his wand tightly, waiting patiently for the intruder. Out of the tall grass emerged a comely doe, her brown coat flickering in the beams of sun. Albus smiled, it was he who was intruding. Her young foal lay helplessly beside her moaning for his mother's milk. He disapparated.

"Oi! I asked you to wait, you insolent creature." Gellert yelled. "My coat-"
"young master has a wand, does he not?" Gellert gritted his teeth and conjured a shirt from thin air.
"you can be a pain in the arse, you know" Blinky walked on smiling.

He was still buttoning his shirt when he reached the fireplace. A blazing image of a tall young man with disheveled dark hair greeted him.
"what is it you want" Gellert let out annoyed.
"Er.." Blomkvist muttered eyeing Grindelwald curiosly.
"th-the elder wand"
"Go on" Gellert said, now giving him his full attention.
"Gregorovich claims to have it"
"Gregorovich? The wand maker? But it would be foolish to-"
"He's making wands based on its design, or rather that's what he claims"
"it's merely an advertisement Blomkvist, but it's worth a bit of-"
"An advertisement! Come now Gellert." He looked appalled.
"how are things with Albus? Found anything of interest?" Blomkvist put through venomously. Gellert raised an eyebrow.
"You still despise him don't you" Blomkvist narrowed his eyes and vanished from the flames. Gellert rolled his eyes.