CHAPTER 20

CAMERON'S POV
~2 DAYS LATER~

"CAMERON!" I heard Bryant and nash yell from Nash's room. I got up from my bed and went to his room.

"What?" I asked.

"Bro she did this song about you" Nash said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Dip shit! He's talking about Selena. Her song do it leaked yesterday" Bryant said.

Nash played the song and she was talking about when we have sex.

"Oh shit" I said.

"She said you both do it ever single day" Nash said with a smirk.

"I'll be back" I said and ran out the room. I went fo my room and for changed and then texted Taylor (swift)

To: Taylor (s) : Is Selena with you?

Taylor: Uh yeah why?

Me: where are you guys?

Taylor: Burger king

I left outside and got into my car and started driving to burger king. When I got there I saw Selena and taylor walking out. I got out my car and ran to Selena.

"Selena!" I screamed.

"Cameron?" She said. I ran up to her picked her up and spunned her around. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged back.

"I missed your hugs" she said.

"Listen I can't go one day without you. Because every time I do I go insane with out you. I know we said things did things that we didn't mean. Please I'm begging you take me back. I love you so much selena you don't even know!" I said and a tear escaped my eye.

She took a deep breath and said "yes! I will take you back! And I don't care if the fans know we are dating or anything. You're always going to be mine cameron" she said with a smile while a tear escaped her eye.

I wiped it away and kissed her. She kissed back and god I missed her lips. We pulled apart and people started clapping. Paparazzi and fans were taking pictures but I don't care.

Selena hopped off and we hugged. We looked at taylor who was smiling extra big and with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you bout to cry haha" Selena said.

"Its just so beautiful" she said and smiled.

"But YAY NOW WE CAN ALL HANG TOGETHER LIKE WE USED TO!" She said and putted her arms around us.

"So where are you both heading?" I asked selena and taylor.

"My house. We were going to have a lazy day together" selena said.

"You can come join!" Taylor said excited.

I laughed at her excitement and smile at both of them.

"Alright come on I'll give you guys a ride" I said.

We started walking to my car and paparazzi followed us to the car taking pictures.

We got into the car and I drove to Selena's. We got to her house and locked the gate and then we went inside the house.

Selena unlocked the front door and we went to the home theater.

We sat down and then selena asked "what movie?" "How about 8 mile" taylor said.

She nodded and played the movie. Selena sat down on my lap and cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around her and she smiled.

"Come on taylor you know you want some cuddle buddies" selena said to taylor.

Taylor laughed and now I have selena on my right side with her head on my chest and taylor on the left with her head on my chest. I didn't mind because taylor is a close friend to me.

I took out my phone and went to Snapchat.

"Cheese!" I said and taylor and Selena did the piece sign while I smiled. I captioned it "cuddle buddies for life"

My twitter was blowing up with questions like "are you really dating selena Gomez!?"

I decided to clear the air and to tweet.

@camerondallas: Yes guys I am dating the famous @selenagomez ❤

I added a picture I saw on the internet from today when I was carrying selena and posted it.

I turned my phone off and saw taylor fast asleep.

"Selena?" I whispered.

"Yeah"she said picking her head up.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you even more baby" she said and kissed me.

Everything is perfect! Nothing can ruin this moment.