CHAPTER 10

Recap:

"Cameron!" I heard someone yell

I turn around and it was...

CAMERON'S POV

I turn around and it was...

Rachel my ex.

"Hey cameron!" She said and hugged me.

"Hi..." I said.

"How you been?" She asked.

"Good how about you" I asked.

"Same. So remember when you told me that when we meet each other again we will start where we left off since you did magcon" she said.

"Uh yeah about that I have a girlfriend already" I said.

Oh shit! Why did I say that!

"Wait who!" She asked.

"Um someone you don't know. Now bye." I said and started walking with the guys again.

"Dude, that was close" Matt said.

"I know" I said.

SELENA'S POV

After olive garden the girls had to go and now its just me in my house alone.

I decided to text cameron.

Cammy ❤- babe, let's cuddle after your done hanging out with guys. (:

I heard the doorbell rang and I know it's not cameron.

I open the door and it was Justin.

"Hey Selena" he said.

"What do you want" I asked rudely.

"I came to apologize for what I did when I was drunk" he said.

"Oh, well okay I guess, but I don't need you ruining my life. I have someone that makes me happy" I said.

"Oh that Cameron dude" he said annoyed.

"Justin, he's just a friend" I said.

"Okay but you belong with me" he said.

"Remember when I wrote Love will remember well when I was on stage singing it and I was thinking of I felt like i-i know you though and I know your heart and I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I didn't realize that feeling so confident and feeling so great about myself and then it just be completely shattered by one thing by something so stupid. But then you make me feel crazy and make me feel like its my fault. I was in pain! " I said with tears coming down my face.

"Selena ple-" I cut him off.

"Just go before I go get the security" I said.

He left and I closed my door and I fell on the floor and cried into my knees.

The doorbell rang again and I opened it.

"Justin go!" I said.

"But I'm not justin" it was cameron.

"Oh baby! I'm sorry its that justin was here but I kicked him out" I said.

Cameron came in and kissed me.

"Selena have you been crying?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said not looking him in the eye.

"Bae you don't need to cry over him. I'm here to protect you, love you, and treat you right" he said and Kissed me.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said.

"Let's go to the home theater and watch Alice in wonderland" I said with a smile.

"Anything for my princess" he said and kissed my forehead.

We went upstairs and went to the home theater and turned on the movie.

I cuddled with cameron and he was so warm.

I love these moments we have together