CHAPTER 18

SELENAS POV
~1 MONTH LATER~
(A/n: everyone on Twitter and Instagram is saying that's cameron because of the pic of him in water on Bryant's page. They were in the Bahamas a couple months ago)

well its been a depressing all month ever since what happen with me and cameron. Honestly I still love him her treated me better than Justin.

I was scrolling threw twitter and that's when I came across a picture of cameron and a girl!?

Omg! That's Rachel and him! What the actual fuck I thought he hated her. And there in the Bahamas with Bryant!

Stop Selena. Don't get jealous. Your nothing to him anymore remember. But he's everything to me still. Ugh why can't I get him out of my head!

I need to go to the studio and record some music I'm really frustrated right now. I called my manager and its scheduled for 7pm tonight.

Its 5 so I'll guess I'll finish the lyrics to the song I'm going to record.

CAMERONS POV

I'm in the Bahamas with Bryant, his girlfriend and rachel. I really wish it was Selena though. I miss her.

"Cammy baby come in the water" Rachel said. I gave her a fake smile and got in. She was being really touchy and I didn't like that.

"Rachel stop" I said and backed up away from her.

"Baby I'm horny let's go inside" she said and started kissing my neck. This felt disgusting. She's not Selena.

"Stop! Rachel I said stop!" I yelled at her and Bryant and his girlfriend looked at me.

"Babe please!" She said.

"No rachel. Look I should of never invited you or even made you my girlfriend. I was in a perfect relationship with Selena. Yes fucking Selena Marie Gomez and I don't give a fuck if anybody knows. I love that girl to death. I don't like you rachel. Your nothing to me!" I said.

I looked over at Bryant who was smiling at me.

"How do you even know Selena hoemez?" She asked.

"She's not hoe. The hoe here is you. You had sex with one of my friends from back home before I even became famous. You just came running back to me because I'm big and famous now and all you are doing is using me! So fuck you and your life" I said and got out the water leaving Rachel with a dumbass look on her face.

I'm so glad that today is our last day here I want to go to Selena tell her I'm sorry. She probably doesn't even care about me anymore she's probably back with Justin.

I miss her kisses, hugs, laugh, smile, the smell of her hair, everything. I miss everything about her. She's still my princess no matter what.

I wish I had my phone so I can call her and tell apologize for what I did. But if I'm in a relationship my fans should know. I hope if we do make up we can tell our fans.