CHAPTER 6

SELENA'S POV
~7:30PM~

I heard a knock on my door and ran downstairs. I already knew it was Cameron and the boys cause I heard them laughing. I opened the door and the boys hugged me and greeted me.

"Wow Selena you look beautiful! Like always" Cameron said.

I started blushing really hard!

"Thank you, here come in" I said. The boys came in and they sat on the couch. If you didn't know I'm wearing a yellow crop top that say "Loyal" and some black jean shorts.

"Okay so we can leave at 7:50 cause Taylors town house is 10 minutes away' I said to the boys.

"Sounds good. Are there going to be any cute girs? That you might want to hook me up with?" Ask jack G.

"Haha yeah you might know her. Her name is zendaya" I said.

"Tell us who's gonna be there like all the girls" Nash said.

"Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Fifth Harmony, Sabrina Carpenter, and I don't know who else. You'll see when you get there." I said.

"Should we get going its 7:47" Matt said.

"Yeah sure. Let me go get my phone" I said.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the charger then went back downstairs.

We went outside and Cameron said "We don't have the much space so you have to sit on my lap"Cameron said in a whisper.

Oh have mercy why does he have such a sexy voice!? We got into the car and Cameron sat down first then I sat on his lap. He put his hands on my waist and I can feel my cheeks getting red!

~AT THE PARTY~

We got here on time and I could already here the music blasting from inside.

"Woah this is a huge mansion!" Jack J said.

"I know she has town houses everywhere" I said.

We went inside and Taylor came by us.

"FInally you guys made it help yourself to some drinks" Taylor said then went back to dancing.

"Want a beer?" Cameron asked.

"Do you drink?" I asked.

"Sometimes not all the time" he said.

"Then sure" I said.

Cameron went to go get some beer and then came back and handed me mine.

After like 1 minute of drinking I wanted to dance.

"Hey! Do you want to dance?" I asked.

Cameron nodded and my song 'B.E.A.T' Came on everybody was dancing. Me and cameron were dancing and it was really fun.

I saw Jack G with zendaya, Matt with Camila Cabello. So I guess they are getting along.

~4 hours later~

I think Cameron had to much to drink. Cause he couldn't walk.

"Cameron Matt, nash, and all the boys left back to the house. Do you just want to sleep over? Because I can't let you drive like this" I said.

CAMERON'S POV

I wasn't that drunk and I wasn't going to be stupid and fuck up everything with Selena right now.

"Sure Selena thank you" I said.

"But one more thing?" I added.

"And what might that be?" She asked.

I pulled her close to me and she looked deep in mg eyes and smiled at me.

"Please don't get mad tomorrow" I said and smashed my lips on hers. We moved in perfect sync and this was just perfect.

We both pulled away and I was just smiling like an idiot.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Here why don't we go" she said and grabbed my had.

We grabbed a ride from Zendaya and she dropped us off at Selena's house.

We went inside and I didn't know what I was doing but once we got in I lifted up Selena and out her legs around my torso.

I walked her upstairs to her room and laid her down on her bed. I was going to sleep in the other room but she stopped me.

"Please. Please stay with me" she said.

I smiled and she went into the bathroom to probably change into her pjs.

I took off my shirt and pants and Selena came back with goggly eyes.

"Staring isn't nice" I teased

She giggled and turned off the light, then got into bed with me. She laid her head on my chest and I put my arm around her.

"Goodnight Cammy" she said making me laugh.

"Goodnight love" I said and kissed the top of her head and fell into a deep sleep dreaming about Selena.