CHAPTER 14

CAMERONS POV
~1 week later~

I've been texting Selena all day and yesterday and nothing! What's going on with my princess!

I decided to text Taylor (swift) to find out what's going on.

To:Taylor (s) : Hey Taylor what's going on with Selena.

Taylor (s) : Cam your such a asshole for hurting her like that and you don't even know what you did. How low!

Me : Taylor I never did anything!

Taylor (s) : Bruhh she saw pics of you and a girl or ex idk but you guys were hanging out in Disneyland , kissing, hugging all that. Selena is broken and I can't do anything because I'm at the studio. Bye . and you can delete my number!

Omg! She saw the pics.

I wasn't even thinking when I was kissing Rachel!

Fuck! I ruined everything with Selena.

I sat down on my couch and started thinking. What can I do to make her forgive me.

I turned on the tv and TMZ was on.

"Selena and Justin back together!? Pictures of her and Justin were posted then deleted on Justin's Instagram!" They said.

"WHAT!? WHY ARE THEY HANGING OUT!" I yelled.

"Yo Cam what's going on." Nash asked

" My girlfrie- ex I should say now is with Justin!" I yelled.

"Selena?" He asked.

"Yes fucking selena!" I said.

"Uh yeah bro she's really heart broken and it was a party, but nothing serious with her and Justin because she texted me last night and told me to come with her. Nothing happen with her and Justin. They were just taking pictures to make you jelouse just like you made her" he said.

"AND YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW!?" I yelled at him.

"CAMERON DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME. I NEVER DID ANYTHING! YOU NEED TO GO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO HER ABOUT YOU AND RACHEL!" He yelled and went to his room.

He's right I need to go make things right.

I grabbed my car keys and got into my car and started driving to Selena's house.

SELENA'S POV

I don't even know why I went to that party last night.

I just made things even more worst. I miss Cameron. I just want to know who put those pictures under my door.

There was a knock at the door which is weird because my security gate was locked. I went downstairs after I put the last touch of my makeup on.

I opened the door revealing a sad Cameron.

"Selena!" He yelled and hugged me.

"Cameron let me go!" I yelled.

"No I'm never going to let you go ever!" He said.

He came in and closed the door and started kissing me. I couldn't resist because he is a excellent kisser.

We separated and he said "babe I'm so sorry for what I did with Rachel I wasn't thinking. The only girl I want and need is you I'm so sorry princess. God I've missed you so much. Your kisses, hugs, your body around mine, cuddling with you, ugh baby please forgive me. I was stupid enough to let her get to my head. Rachel got into my head saying you were going to cheat on me with Justin, that you don't deserve me, that you are just using me. Selena I'm so sorry. I love you so much I never want to leave from your side. I should of taken you to Disneyland with me. I want my family to know who I'm dating. I don't give a fuck if my fans don't approve of us. I'm 20 years old and if I love someone, they are just going to have to deal with it" he said with tears in his eyes.

I was shocked of what he said. Justin never said anything like that.

"Please forgive me" he said.

I smashed my lips on his and it started getting heated.

"Jump..." He muttered.

I did as he said and he carried me upstairs to my room and sat down on a chair. everything came off !

I'll leave it here. See ya.