CHAPTER 7

SELENA'S POV
~2 DAYS LATER~

I haven't heard from Cameron ever since the party. He kissed me and I... Liked it.

Is that bad?

The way his lips moved in perfect sync with mine. When we cuddle together. When I run my hands threw his hair. His abs. Ugh everything about him is just perfect.

Wait am I getting feelings for Cameron?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone knock on the door.

I ran downstairs and opened the door hoping it was Cameron but it wasn't.

It was Justin.

"Justin why are you here its 11pm at night" I said.

"I want you" he said.

I could smell the liquor from his breath.

"Justin your drunk please go ho?-" I was cut off by justin smashing his lips on mine.

He closed the door and I tried everything to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He pushed me against the wall and I couldn't do anything!

Then the door bell rang. I screamed but justin put is hand over my mouth. I bit his hand and then screamed again.

The door swung opened and it was Cameron.

Cameron saw me then he came and took justin off of me and cameron punched him in the face then kicked him out and locked the door.

Cameron came by me and I hugged him. For god sakes my ex tried raping me.

CAMERON'S POV

Selena hugged me and started crying. I can't see her like this. This is my crush and it breaks my heart just seeing her like this

"Selena. are you okay?" I asked.

"Now I am. Because you camed and saved me from getting rapped." She said.

"I'll be your superman" I said making her smile.

I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come quicker" I said.

"This is all my fault. Only if I had of came quicker!" I added.

"No cameron. Its not your fault. Its Justin's fault for getting to drunk." She said.

"Selena I don't like seeing you hurt" I said.

"Cameron I'm fine now. Thank you for saving me" she said.

"I'm here for you. Your my princess and I love you" I said.

Woah did I just say I love you to the Selena Gomez.

"I love you too" she said.

She put her hand on my cheek and started leaning in. I did to and our lips touched. We moved in perfect sync and I smiled into the kiss making her smile.

"Please stay with me tonight" she said.

"Always" I said.

I carried her bridal style upstairs to her room making her laugh.

I took off my shirt and my pants and was just left in my boxers.

I got into bed with her and she turned off the lights and we cuddled up together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO HATE ON JUSTIN. AND THIS WAS SO CUTE WHEN CAMERON AND SELENA AND UGHHH I CANT RN