CHAPTER 4

SELENA'S POV

I went back down stairs and see Cameron on his phone.

"Okay so Taylor is on her way and I'll just go to the Chinese place" I said.

"No I'll go order the food at the restaurant and you stay here. I don't want paparazzi to bonbarge you (A/N: IDK HOW YOU SPELL IT)

"Thanks cameron " I said kissing his cheek.

"I'll just text you to see what you girls want" he said.

"Here's the mone-"

"I got it Selena" he said and left.

Wow he will pay and when I was justin he wouldn't pay I will always have to pay.

~DING DONG~

The doorbell ran and I Checked  threw the peep hole and it was Taylor!

"Tay!" I screamed while opening the door and hugging her.

"Selly!" She said.

We came inside and sat on the couch.

"So I heard what happen. 'Again'" She said.

"Yeah, but this time I'm done swear I am" I said.

"Good for you Selena now tell me about this hub a hub I see you at the teen choice awards with." She said with a smirk.

"Well he's a famous viner and we started talking we became friends and he just went to go get the food and he's really sexy but I'm just not for a relationship right now besides I want to get to know him" I said.

My phone rang and it was Cameron.

Cammy: I'm here. what do you girls want?

I texted him of what me and Taylor want.

Taylor and I got up and went to the home movie theater and went to Primwire and decided that we will all watch the purge anarchy. (A/N: THATS A REALLY WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN WATCH MOVIES THAT JUST CAME OUT IN THEATERS)

I heard the door open and I got up and went to go see who it was.

"Come here Cameron we are upstairs in the home theater"  I said to Cameron.

He came upstairs and put the Chinese food on the tablem We all grabbed our food and started eating, then I played the movie.

I jumped at one part and Cameron put his arm around me.

TAYLOR'S POV

I saw Cameron put his arm around Selena and that was really sweet.

Cameron seems like a perfect guy for Selena instead of Justin.

Justin was always with models and strippers he doesn't even care about Selena.

I can see in Selena's eyes that she likes Cameron and Cameron likes her.

I just want the best for Selena.