1K Followers!!!!!!

A/N:...

/////

"Whoa..."

A voice said in the darkness as he stared at his computer screen, specifically the number that changed from 3 digits to only 2. Now some would be disappointed with how low that was, but not in this particular case.

"1K..."

He stood up, his glowing jacket shining in the darkness along with his shoes, hair, and eyes that shined with the same light. His lanky form wasn't much to look at, but his star like skin was a recognizable, and fear one. Walking from his desk in his room, he walked out it and to the large theater in part of his house.

Going to the very center of the stage, his stood tall as, from his hand, appeared a standard microphone. He tapped it a few times and blew into it, also, don't ask how he's doing that despite not having a mouth, much less lips. With a deep breath and exhale, he looked up to you, his capturing audience reading. They had an interested look with how this is going and what he's exactly doing and if it's worth seeing a new chapter.

"Hello everyone." Z said with a wave and invisible smile.

"I gotta say... wow... I'm just surprised that this, all of this, has come so far with how it's impacting me. I started this multiverse reaction because I wanted to do my own take on this type of story. But h-holy crap, I didn't expect it to grow this fast after so long, with both what people are suggesting and the friends I've made talking to them." Z said while rubbing his hair.

He began walking around the stage as he continued talking.

"Even if my personal life has made this story go on pause for long periods, I'm still happy to see that you're all so loyal and stay with me. God there's just so many people I want to thank for this, mainly because I know that a majority of the followers are from this story alone." Z said, eying a few people in the audience.

"@Srathalos and RaySphere99, being the FIRST people to comment in the story, even if it was an AN. Then there's scargod17, the first to comment in the intro and of course PsychokillerDeath being the first one to suggest ANYTHING for this story. Even if one was full of a controversy, I was still happy to show it and have people enjoy it.

Don't worry, I know that many commented with how they knew who's hand was where and who screamed when I first brought them all here to begin with." Z listed off with a fond smile, somehow.

"There's a lot more to mention, but who exactly?" Z asked as he rubbed his chin.

"I KNOW!!!"

Z jumped a little when he looked over to see his best friend Zeik Insanity burst in like he shattered glass in the air.

"Oh, hey Zeik, you have a few to mention?" Z asked, the other nodding.

"You bet!" Zeik said with Z nodding as he handed the mic to him.

"Go right ahead." Z said as Zeik too center stage.

"Well there's @TheEtherealFire who said it was a good start to choose TF2, like how we've been doing for this story! Then there's DPSupnet, the first to make a suggestion in our suggestions 'chapter'. The one who I have to say we had the most fun with was definitely ProfessionalRanter, who's like another sibling!" Zeik said with a happy grin.