The Creator Lied to Us

A/N: Heads up, this'll be the longest chapter yet and for big reasons. One is that I'm gonna have all chapters of the game here, none of that wait to ready bullshit like when we waited 2 years for the full game. Also, with that confusing as Hell ending, I'll edit a bit to actually help fans who were expecting more.

Finally, to help clear some questions about who's who when we start, I'll list who is the characters here.

Henry-Izuku

Linda-Ochako

Joey-All For One

Wally-Kirishima

Thomas-Sato

Susie-Nejire

Sammy-Momona

Jack-Aizawa

Lacie-Mei

Norman-Present Mic

Bertram-Cementos

Shawn-Kaminari

"So it was just another one of those weird world's with those guys in red", Kamirai asked, after he and the others had been brought back. "Yes", Momo said simply, "Why did the God not want us to see it?", Inko asked. Those who saw it looked uneasy, not wanting to disgust, or worse, anger the already irritated Katsuki. "Just believe us when we say that it would make you all uncomfortable and just move on", Nedzu explained.

While they were confused, they decided to go with it, "Well said", Z said as he suddenly appeared. "Why do you do that?", Mina asked, "It's a comfort thing", Z said, further confusion everyone about this weird being. "Now then, heads up, this next world will be the longest one yet, so expect a lot of stuff happening", Z said as he looked at his clipboard. "Why is it so long?", Midnight asked, "The way this world was set up was in the set of chapters.

Each chapter told a new part of the story, but the downside is that it was told over the span of 2 years. Seeing how it explained it all in all 5 chapters, I figured it wouldn't matter if I showed you them at once", Z explained. This shocked everyone that the waiting time was so long, and that they'd be watching 5 whole chapters all at once.

"Will any of us have to turn away for this?", Kota asked, having caught on with the world's that he and others didn't see. "No, it is staged in a way that I don't believe it's considered that violent or to obscene to show. Though if you do get scared, you may look away", Z said, the audience nodding, glad they can all enjoy this world. "What's this world like?", All Might asked, "Very mysterious and old", Z said as he left and the world started.

What opened was a small, worn out letter held in a rough hand, the camera hovering over it.

Dear Henry,

It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together.
30 years really slips by doesn't it?

If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop.
There's something I need to show you.

Your best pal, Joey Drew.

"Whoa, that's some old paper", Sero said, you think that hand belongs to Henry?", Sato asked. "Maybe, but who's Henry?", Ochako asked.