Meet The Heavy

"Whoa, he fought zombies, why'd we miss that!?", Kota yelled as he and Eri were given a brief summary of what happened in the previous reality.

Eri was admittedly scared, while Kota was mad that he couldn't see his hero bash zombie heads in.

"Now Kota, the God said it was too much for you to see, please understand that", Mandalay said.

"Still unfair", the child pouted as the rest sweat-dropped, why would anyone willingly watch a city wide massacre. Once that was over, the next world began playing.

A large, bulky, and older Izuku with a buzz cut and 5 o clock shadow and a black and rest vest came into view. In his hands was a large Gatling gun painted all black, which he set down on a cardboard box while taking a seat himself.

"Yikes, someone got a haircut", Midnight said with a low whistle, "Man, it weird seeing Midoriya without any hair", Kirishima said while rubbing his head

"Say, does he ever get a haircut?", Ochako asked the mother, "No, he's never needed a haircut", Inko said simply.

The surprises everyone, "Duh, shitty Deku's hair has stayed the same since we were kids", Katsuki said in anger, confusing more.

"I am Heavy Weapons guy... And this is my weapon", he said, gently caressing his gun lovingly.

"She weights 150 kilograms and fires $200 custom tooled cartridges at 10 thousand rounds per minute", Heavy stated as if burned into his memory, like any proud gun owner who takes care of their weapons.

"It cost 400 thousand dollars to fire this weapon, for twelve seconds!", Heavy said in a serious tone to the camera.

"Holy crap, now THAT'S a gun!", Mei said with a proud nod, "God damn, who's rich enough to afford giving a guy that pricy ammunition?", Power Loader asked.

"Well whatever it is, he seems to know a lot about it", Blood King said.

Cut to Heavy who's heavily laughing.

"What, did we miss a joke!?", Ms Joke asked in mild anger, while Aizawa gave her a blank stare.

Heavy began inspecting his gun, until he saw something that angered him greatly, "Oh my god, who touched Mei? Who touched my gun!?", Heavy yelled offscreen, daring anyone to tamper with something so important to him.

"Hey, it's named after me!", Mei said happily, somehow ignoring a deathly aura emitting from a angered Ochako.

"He must really care about it to give it a name", Ojiro said while scratching his cheek, "Like anyone should!", Mei shouted.

"Given his size, I pity those who did damage it", Shouto said with a low grunt.

Heavy was staring off into space, looking somewhat sad, "Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe...*sniffs* maybe", he said, a little down.

Then his voice becomes serious, "I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet", he said, holding up one of his bullets.

"What is he not as smart here?", Momo asked, "He has to be, especially with what he knows about that gun", All Might said.

"Nice phrase though", Tetsutetsu said, liking that last line.

Cuts to Heavy screaming while firing Mei in every direction at dozens of Nomu's. Afterwards, he began laughing maniacally.

"Cry some more!", he yells in excitement, continuing to fire

"Oh my", Mirio said as he covered Eri's eyes, "AWESOME!", Kota yelled as he dodged getting covered by his guardian's.

"Kinda reminds me of that world with the Scout", Iida said.

Sudden cut to black "Heh... cry some more", said a relived Heavy.