FNAF 3 NightGuard

A/N: Before any controversy begins, just know that in this universe, FNAF 3 is where it ENDS. There is no more sequels, prologues, books, or any other bullshit. Will mix in elements from FNAF 4 to make it better.

"Oh Christ I hate this world's story line!", Zeik said as he read the next world they were gonna be seeing. "What's he talking about?", All Might asked, "This world's story is confusing and jumbled a lot. It's constantly changing its story with flashbacks, flash forwards, prologues, epilogues, and just unfair story telling", Glowster explained. "Zeik himself has a strong hatred for it, since he likes it when pieces come together, not always changing and being jumbled", Z said.

"I mean, seriously, why the Hell does that smug sonovabitch think its ok to just mess with his fans minds and other bullshit!?", Zeik ranted as he paced around the room. "Are Eri and Kota gonna watch this or no?", Mandalay asked, "They are not, they'll be in another room where they can play with games or their gifts from Zeik", Z said. The two had wide smiles hearing that, wanting to go and play now, "Can we, please~!", Eri begged Miro. "Well, I don't see why not", he caved in as the two cheered and ran to the open door to the game room.

"Alright, now that that's out the way, time to bring in-", "BRING ON THE BLOOD!!", Z started, until interrupted by Ranter who suddenly appeared. "AHHHH!!", everyone yelled as they all backed away seeing the psycho/sociopath Jeckle and Hyde man. "WOO! Yeah man, great to have ya here again!", Zeik cheered as he approached the crazy man. "Thank you, glad to know someone is happy to see us", Professional said, giving a small glare at the rest.

"WHAT?!? NEVER MET A PSYCHOPATH BEFORE?!?", Ranter yelled, "NO! Well... except maybe Toga", Ochako mumbled. "What's that, did you just say Toga, as in Toga Himiko?", Professional asked, now face to face with the bubbly girl. Ochako froze in fear, wanting to stay away from him, but knew that if either side gets pissed, she's dead. "Y-yes?", she answered nervously, making PR smile, "Aw, how's my little murder machine anyway?", Professional asked.

"IS SHE STILL DRAINING PEOPLE OF THEIR BLOOD AND STEELING THEIR APPEARANCE?", Ranter asked, somehow nicely. This confused everyone hearing that, "Um, Professional or Ranter, you seen rather.. close to Himiko", All Might said carefully. "Well of course I would, she's my daughter", Professional said with a proud smile on his face.

...

...

...

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?", everyone yelled, even Glowster and Z, in pure shock, "Eh, already knew", Zeik said casually. "You knew?! Why didn't you tell me?", Z asked, "I wanted to tell you in a conversation where I convince you to bring her in for these", Zeik said casually. "OOH, SHE'LL LOVE THESE!", Ranter yelled, "Wait a minute, how's she your daughter?", Aizawa asked. "Adoption, mainly in other worlds, I have yet to met your world's Toga, and now I'm excited!", Professional said.

"Just when I think we can handle your craziness, you scare us more every time", Tsuyu said with a shiver. "THANK YOU", Ranter said with a crazed smile, "Now then, what're we watching?", Professional asked, taking a seat. "The world of FNAF", Glowster said, making the man hum, "HUH, BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE'VE SEEN IT", Ranter said. "To be Frank, I ain't at ALL happy seeing this one, IT MADE THE COMPLETIONIST GO TO THERAPY!!", Zeik shouted.

"Relax, it's a world where it ended by number 3, no prequels of epilogues of any kind", Z reassured, making Zeik sigh in relief. "Thank the multiverse, anyway, let's just get this over with before I start ranting again", Zeik said, "IT'S FUN TO DO!", Ranter yelled.

The video opened with a new building, made out like a horror attractions you'd see in carnivals. All over it was burns, scorches, and giant, scary models of robot animals. Above the door it said the very name of the building;