Pause

"Hey, everyone listen up", Z said, suddenly appearing, scaring the group, "God, don't do that!", Mina yelled.

"No", Z said, making them sweat-drop, "Anyway, I should tell you stuff about these worlds and what you'll be watching. I already planned out what you'll see, but other Gods have been suggesting what they want you to see", Z explained.

"Wait, other people are watching us watching these?", Aizawa asked, "Yeah, it's confusing, but they want you to see stuff", Z said as he pulled out a list.

"What purpose does that have?", Endeavor asked in confusion, "Mostly entertainment, but also boredom, we get that a lot", Z said as he skimmed his list.

"Ok, so this and the next world are suggested by the same person named PsychokillerDeath", Z said, making the group pale at the name.

"Relax, it's just a title, don't worry, all they want to see is your friend be and do stuff, which you'll understand later on", Z said as he put the board away.

"Has this God made any world's?", Inko asked in slight fear, "Not that I know of, but they do enjoy watching a select few with the same theme", Z said.

"What are they?", Best Jeanist asked, "Mainly stories about made up killers, original characters pairing, and a bunch of other stuff", Z said simply.

This confused the group greatly as to what he meant, "You have to understand we see things differently. What you see is a regular world, we see it as a story, a movie, or even a TV show, so don't be quick to judge", Z said sternly.

The group backed away, nodding rapidly in fear, "Good, well enjoy", Z said as the world started and he left.

(A/N: Quick note, I couldn't find that good a clip of this character, so bare with me when you read as I try to explain as much as I can. I'm only using the footage I found on the guy on YouTube, the simplest way to find it, so sorry if you get confused. Psycokillerdeath, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy.)

Close up on a well dressed, well groomed, and older Izuku with a silver suit, purple tie, and was holding a strange device in his raised left hand. Behind him was a large clock with many different designs, that somehow seemed important. "I am the president", Izuku said in a deep, authoritative voice as he put the device on his belt that clicked.

CLICK TO GO!

"Damn, he's looking good", Tomoko said with a grin, "President, of what?", Lida asked in confusion.

"What is that thing in his hand?", PowerLoader asked, having never seen a device like that before.

"Maybe they'll explain", Shouto said, also unaware of what to make of this world so far, despite being only a second in.

"And judgement has now arrived", Izuku said, holding up a small green digital keycard, which he turned upward.

CLICK!

The hands on the clock now set on noon with a few dings. Izuku then clicked a small button on the device, which glowed green.

KAMEN RIDER CHRONICLE!

"Kamen Rider, what's that?", Mineta asked, "Something important maybe?", Blood King deduced.

"We can ask about it later, for now, let's watch", All Might said as they watch the screen.

Suddenly, the key left Izuku's hand, floated in the air briefly as Izuku flashed the red button on the device on his belt. The key then etched implanted itself on the device.