Quick Author's Note:

Holy... Shit...

I'm honestly amazed by how popular this story became in such a short time.

I publish the prologue and first chapter one day, the next, people comment like mad and it's already been read over 200 times! I didn't think it'd be that popular in such a short time, but damn am I happy about it.

I love that show and love reaction stories, so when I made my own, I didn't expect such incredible feedback. When I made that list, the suggestions and likes came in flying, never did I think all of you love it so much. Also, the options have given me great ideas of what to make them see and what to make interesting.

I made this special chapter for two reasons; To say thanks to everyone who liked it and made some awesome suggestions. The second is some great news;

You knew how they've seen other versions and realities of Deku? How would you feel if they all met them? That's right, I've decided to let them see their friend from other worlds as a huge chapter. Though, it will be a bit different here, since I wanted this entire story to be special from others. That chapter will have each single member in the audience request one version of Deku to meet.

It will have there own sections where you see your suggested Deku/Izuku interact with whoever they are picked from. This chapter will happen when there has been enough cheaters for each character. I tell you all this to give you something to look forward too, like that chapter where I revealed what's to come.

Lata!