- Yes, touch me please. - I beg.

- What did you take? - He doesn't move.

- Louis, just touch me please.

- No, I won't. You're high and I will not take advantage of you. - He holds me but not the way I want him to. - Can we go home?

- Fuck you, you don't owe me and I know how to take care of myself. - I am sober enough to stand my ground.

- I know you do, you've proven your strength and that you can take care of yourself but let me help, let me take care of you. - He kisses my forehead. - You've been keeping yourself together your whole life, let me help you.

- I don't need help. - I try to make him let me go but he's holding me very tight.

- I know, but I want to. - He kisses my neck and I feel everything twice as I would sober.

- Have sex with me. - I beg.

- What? - He seems shook off.

- That's how you'll help me, do that or get off of me. - I say trying to touch him but he holds my hands.

- Ok. - He says it and I feel relieved.

I know it's the drugs and I'll regret it later but my body begs for it. Louis grabs me and puts me on his shoulder like a kid and I scream. I'm laughing hard as he takes me to his car, he starts to drive and I can feel my pants tighter and the seatbelts on my neck. I want to make him stop and do it already but I black out.

- Here, drink some water. - Louis is sitting beside me in bed. I feel very sick and my head is 20 kg heavier. I try to get up and Louis helps me. I grab the cup and drink it. He leaves the room to grab more and Niall enters with Liam.

- How are you feeling? - My best friend asks.

- Like I was hit by a bullet train. - I touch my head to see if that can make the excruciating pain go away.

- Well, I'm happy you feel bad. What you did last night was not cool, we were all very worried. - Liam says. He snitched me.

- If it wasn't for Liam keeping an eye on you God knows what would've happened. - Niall says as Louis comes back with another cup of water.

- Well, there's nothing to worry about. I've taken drugs since I was 13 so I knew what I was doing. - I'm mad they are treating me like a kid, but to be fair, I did act like one.

- I'm not so sure about that, Zayn said you wanted to take two drugs that would've ended in an overdose. - Louis gets tense as Liam says it.

- Why are you using him as your source if he was the one who gave me those drugs? - Man, this is weird.

- He's our friend. - Liam defends him.

- Well, maybe you guys should rethink that. - I say wanting to hurt them, there's an awkward silence.

- Guys, can you give us a moment? - Louis asks, the guys shake their heads and leave us at the room, that I just now realized it's not mine.

- Why did you do that? - Louis looks tired and sad. - Did you do that to hurt me? Because you did it.

- Actually, not everything revolves around you. I did that because I was feeling so much pain I couldn't take it anymore. - I show him my scratched arm. He looks shocked as he grabs it and examines. - But I did go to Zayn to hurt you, I'm sorry. - He looks at me before kissing my scratches.

- It's okay. I can't say I'm okay with you almost going to bed with Zayn and I can't say I feel your pain but I understand that you must've been in great pain to act like that, especially if you were sober for so long. - As he says that I start crying. He holds me.

- I'm a failure.

- No, you're not. You're the strongest person I know but I think you're tired of fighting on your own and I want to help with that, I want to be here for you and take it as my fight. - He kisses my cheek and I suddenly start to laugh.

- What?

- You punched Zayn. - He laughs.

- Yes, broke his nose. - I look at him.

- Is he okay? - I don't know why I feel concerned about the guy who tried to take advantage of me, even though I went to him.

- He will be. - He kisses my head.

- Where am i? - I look around but as I see a huge red and white flag of the Doncaster Rovers I immediately know.

- My room. - I feel him smiling against my skin.

- Did something happen last night? - To be honest, everything is a blur.

- Well, you were very needy but I would never take advantage of you so I drove about an hour and, when you blacked out, I brought you here. - He smiles, I feel like he's congratulating himself but I feel so happy to have found someone like him that I let it pass.

- Thank you. - I smile at him and kiss him gently.

- It's the least I could do, just please don't hurt me like this again. It was terrible to find you like that with Zayn. - He sounds in pain. - Whenever you feel like you can't take it, you can call me. I will always be here for you. If I'm not answering, send me texts but please don't ever hurt yourself again. - He brushes his nose against my neck and I feel a shiver down my spine.

- I will. - I kiss him again. - Is it okay if I take a shower?

- Yes, I'll lend you some clothes.

He shows me where the bathroom is, I enter the shower and feel the hot water taking away all the bad things I've done. I look at my arm for the first time and see several scratches from my elbow to my wrist, some of them bleeded. I hear Louis entering and then leaving. After I've cleaned myself I open the curtain and grab the towel he left for me. I get dry, dressed and leave the bathroom which the door leads to Louis' room where I was before. Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry are there, as Harry sees me using Louis clothes he gasps and leaves the room, no one else seems to notice.

- So, how's our little rebel feeling? - Liam gets up and hugs me. - You had me very worried.

- I'm better and I'm sorry I lashed out on you earlier. I'm very thankful for you looking out for me. - I smile as I hug him back, he's like my older brother. He must've thought the same as I did because he says.

- It's the least I can do for my little sister. - I feel thirsty again.

- Where's the kitchen? - I ask, Liam lets me go and Louis grabs my hand and takes me there.

- What is this place? - The house we're in is huge and fancy.

- This is the football team house. All of us live here. - We arrive in the kitchen and I see Olivia and Harry sitting on the table.

- Louis and Olivia, would you mind leaving me and Harry alone? - I ask, Harry looks scared.They leave and I'm left alone with him. - Can I talk to you? - He shakes his head.