Hayami and the Boys Splitting Up

recap:

A couple of days later Hisoka has a match with Kastro and for the most part, I could not watch Hisoka lose his arms and continue to fight. Almost as soon as Gon won a match on the 200th floor he and Hisoka fought and surprisingly gon was able to hit Hisoka a few times. However, Hisoka wins the match and tells Gon the next time they fight it will be to the death. Killua and Gon decided to go to Whales Island, and I am staying to become a floor master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been half a month since the boys left (Including Hisoka!) Heaven's arena. It is kind of pointless to act weak. Almost everyone at the arena on this level knows who I am and that I am related to the chairmen of the Hunter Association. I hope Gon and Killua are having fun being kids for a while. It is extremely boring being here! I haven't seen a worthy opponent so I decided to fight all of the floor masters at once.

~~The Fight~~

I haven't even used nen for the last three hours of the fight against my twelve opponents.

"Let's just end this right now" I announced to the floor masters

I then conjured their worst nightmare alive and that only they can see it since I compelled them in a sense to tell me it weeks ago and for them to forget it aswhile. All of them froze at the same time which made the audience is very confused about what is going on. I don't know if the crowd only is confused about the floor masters stop moving or about how my appearance suddenly changing in front of their eyes.

 I don't know if the crowd only is confused about the floor masters stop moving or about how my appearance suddenly changing in front of their eyes

Amoeba's fear is being buried alive.

Ga's biggest fear is of people seeing what he looks like.

Gama's fear is of any kind of dog.

Hae is afraid of spiders.

Kamakiri is afraid of losing and having his weapons break.

Kanjiru is afraid of appearing weak and powerless.

However, two of the floor masters didn't show up since they were not in the city and no one could get in contact with them. Plus Hisoka refused to since he is "busy".

I waited ten minutes to see if anyone would snap out of their fear but no one did. Therefore I walked up to Gema and threw him into the others which knocked them out cold. Silence filled the arena before everyone erupted in cheers.

~~After the Fight~~

It took a couple of hours for a few of my opponents to reawaken while the ones on the bottom of the doggy pile have been unconscious for a week.