Saving Killua

~~~Hayami's pov~~~~

It took a few days to get to the Zoldycks mansion and mountain we saw a few guys trying to force their way in until a servant told them about the side door. A couple of minutes after they went inside we heard screaming then nothing. The boys found out the only way to get to the mansion was the big doors since the guard dog mike kills intruders even if it is the staff members. All of the boys tried to open the doors and couldn't do it, so I walked up.

"If we couldn't open that door what makes you think you can Hayami," Leorio said

"But I am stronger than you both" I replied.

Then I kicked the doors open but only opened up six doors. Turning around I saw everyone's eyes wide and Jaws to the ground.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked

"go ahead of us and talk to Killua while we get stronger to be able to open the gates," Gon said

"Ok see you guys later," I said then left them there

Once the doors closed I turned to Mike to see him bowing his head for me to claim up. After I got comfortable he took off to the doors of the mansion passing all the servants. I slide down mike to the front doors, opened them and walking straight to Silva's room to yell at him, Kikyo and Zeno.

"Where is Killua at?"

"The basement with Milluki" replied both Silva and Zeno while Kikyo stayed silent, all-knowing what can and will happen to them when I am in a bad mood.

"So fatty's 'punishing' Killua," I remarked "Also you need to work harder at training fatty instead of letting him stay on his computer doing whatever"

"I really do not know where we went wrong with him" Silva mumbled

"You let him stay on his fat ass and letting fatty have whatever he wanted without earning anything" I replied

"You do know that you're insulting our son right," Silva said with Kikyo nodding her head

"You are not denying it though" I answered

"She is right though Silva," Zeno said

"When are you going to stop calling him fatty" Kikyo asked

"When he losses weight and learns to nen instead of stalking people" I replied

"Don't hurt him too much Hayami" silva and Kikyo said together

~~~The Boys~~~

~~~Back to Hayami~~~

~Hayami's Pov~

I found Killua then we went to where Gotoh is with the boys. We got there at Gotoh last time with playing with the boys.

"Left," Gon said

"Right," I said at the same time as Gon

Gotoh showed us that it is in his right hand, then we left walking back to the gates to the outside world. Kurapika explained to Gon how Gotoh tricked him.

Leorio and Kurapika told us that they are going to separate from us and meet at York New. Gon and Killua decided to go to Heaven's arena for Gon to meet Hisoka I just went along with them to make sure Hisoka doesn't kill them.