Heavens arena

As soon as I stepped foot into heavens arena I sensed Hisoka. After Gon and Killua got signed in, they had to fight. I did not have to fight since I was already a Floor Master and have been for a while. I couldn't pay attention to any of the fights going on because of trying to pinpoint where Hisoka is at. Both of the boys went up to level 50 after one fights then within a few weeks they get to the 200th level. I skipped alongside the boys while walking to their room when I felt Hisoka spiked his nen which froze Gon and Killua however I did not stop until I reached Hisoka.

"Hi Hisoka, when did you get here?" I asked

"A week after the exam's graduation" Hisoka replied

"Ok, next question how fast did it take for you to sense me," I asked again

"As soon as you showed up since you did not conceal your nen" he replied

"Screw you, Hisoka" I snapped

"My pleasure my flower," Hisoka said

"In your dreams" I responded then turned around to walk away with Gon and Killua. After a while, the boys left to be taught nen, so I went to find Hisoka. It was not hard to find him since his room was close to where he found us.

"So Hisoka, is there anyone worth fighting here?" I asked

"Only you, Gon, and Killua" he replied "However Gon and Killua are still unripe fruit"

"What nen type do you have Hisoka," I asked

"Transmutation, how much do you know about nen" he replied

"More than most people do" I answered

"Oh really, Do you think you know more than me?" he asked

"That depends on what you know and if we go to your hotel room, so we can talk without a whole bunch of gossip as while as for me to sleep since Gon and Killua trains their nen," I said

"Ok, follow me my little flower," he said smirking "you can even sleep in my bed"

"Hisoka stop calling me little" I called out "also you better not be thinking dirty"

He just laughed and continued to show me where his room is at.

~~Hisoka's Point of View~~

"Hi Hisoka, when did you get here?" Hayami asked

"A week after the exam's graduation" I replied

"Ok, next question how fast did it take for you to sense me," she asked again

"As soon as you showed up since you did not conceal your nen" I replied

"Screw you, Hisoka" Hayami snapped

"My pleasure my flower," I said

"In your dreams" she responded

"Every night little flower" I replied but she did not hear me since she walked away with Gon and Killua, after a while, she came back.

"So Hisoka, is there anyone worth fighting here?" Hayami asked

"Only you, Gon, and Killua" I replied "However Gon and Killua are still unripe fruit"

"What nen type do you have Hisoka," she asked

"Transmutation, how much do you know about nen" I replied

"More than most people do" she answered

"Oh really, Do you think you know more than me?" I asked

"That depends on what you know and if we go to your hotel room, so we can talk without a whole bunch of gossip as while as for me to sleep since Gon and Killua trains their nen," Hayami said

"Ok, follow me my little flower," I said smirking "you can even sleep in my bed"

"Hisoka stop calling me little" she has called out "also you better not be thinking dirty"

I just laughed and continued to show her to my room. It did not take long for Hayami to fall asleep as soon as we got to my room. As she slept I took a shower, got dressed into my pajama pants, and laid down next to her.

~~Hayami's Point of View~~

I felt warmth all around my front and something touching my lower back and it's moving, also there's something messing with my hair. Once I opened my eyes only to see Hisoka asleep with him rubbing my back as while as playing with my hair at times. It turns out that I am pretty much laying on top of Him. I could not hold in the temptation of touching his hair to see if it is soft or not. Despite how stiff it usually looks it is actually really soft, I slowly lowered my eyes from his hair to his face. He is more attractive without his make up on with his multi-colored hair down. I carefully tried to move off of him but he wouldn't let me move. My eyes wandered away from his face and toward the parts of his chest and stomach that I could see. The parts of his abdomen that I could see showed that he has some drool-worthy abs.

"Good morning my little flower," Hisoka said in a very sexy moring voice which snapped me out of a daze while looking at parts of his abs. When looking back up at his face I saw a huge smirk on his face telling me that he has been up for a little while.

"Moring, how long have you been wake" I whispered softly

"Since you were playing with my hair" he replied

I dug my head into his neck and shoulder area to hide my huge blush from being caught looking at him. I could feel him trying not to laugh at me and tightened his arms around my waist. It took a while before we got up and out of his bed to go eat some food.

A couple of days later Hisoka has a match with Kastro and for the most part, I could not watch Hisoka lose his arms and continue to fight. Almost as soon as Gon won a match on the 200th floor he and Hisoka fought and surprisingly gon was able to hit Hisoka a few times. However, Hisoka wins the match and tells Gon the next time they fight it will be to the death. Killua and Gon decided to go to Whales Island, and I am staying to become a floor master.