XI. 500 and a few more

I sit there, my head on Stefan's shoulder in the hospital. Katherine had had a heart attack, and we called 911, why? Because honestly, Katherine dying of a heart attack, kinda lame.
     I look up, seeing Nadia. "What happened?" Nadia asked.

"We don't really know." Stefan sighs, "All we know is that she had a heart attack or something, and then collapsed." He explains.

       "It doesn't make sense. I was just speaking with her." Nadia says, shaking her head. "She sounded fine."

    "Like he said, doctors think it was a heart attack." I tell her.

"Trust me. Katherine Pierce is no going to die from a heart attack." Nadia states determindely. "We all know my mother, she will fight this."

       "She's dying." Stefan sighs. "Every single organ in her body is failing. Vampire blood can't save her. I compelled the doctors to let us take her home so she's more comfortable, but she's dying." He explains sadly. "They don't think she'll survive the rest of the day." I see Nadia's eyes become glossy and i frown.

     "Nadia, I'm sorry."

———————————————————————————

         "No answer." Stefan sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Call her." I groan, pulling my phone out and calling Elena.

      "She doesn't feel like talking." Caroline said quickly.

"Talk about what?" I ask confused. There's a moment of silence before i spoke again, "Anyways, she's gonna want to talk about this."

       "What?" I hear Caroline frown.

"Katherine's dying." I smirk. Yeah, it was kinda sad Katherine was dying, but she's screwed up my life so much, that i couldn't help feel a little relief.

——————

     Elena, Bonnia, Caroline, and I walk into the library, seeing Matt, Jeremy, and Damon drinking. "Seriosuly?" Elena and i ask at the same time, mine was more in amusement while she was disappointed.

      "Alina, Elena, we were just, uh-"

"I know what you're doing." Elena said, cutting Jeremy off.  "You're cut off." She said pointing to Jeremy. Jeremy looked over to me, giving me a look as we walk towards the front of the table.
    Damon and Elena let out a sigh, looking to each other. So apparently, they had gotten in this huge fight and were... broken up? I'm not sure what they are right now. Elena took the shot from Damon's hand as i reached over to Matt's, taking it.

      "If anyone is drinking to Katherine's last days, it's gonna be us." Elena states, "She impersonated me repeatedly..." Elena downing the shot.

     "Made Aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach and cut off John's fingers." I say, taking my shot, Elena handing me another.

      "He might have deserved that." Jeremy shrugged making us nod and everyone chuckle.

   More shots went around as we kept drinking to everything Katherine had done to us. "My grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn't in." Shot.

       "Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of her." Another shot.

      "Klaus followed her to Mystic Falls, and because of that we lost Jenna and I died." I grumble, taking a shot, Elena drinking with me.

    "And Alaric." Damon adds. Another shot.